whats your take on the paranormal

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Inchigh

Mar 23, 2007
Republic of Mancunia
Most things scientifically can be proven these days, but there as always been the questions that remain unanswered.

ufo's, ghosts, out of body experiances, reading minds etc, and the ultimate one...whom started all this off? which brings you back to square one:crazy:

take the piss, or get deep, lets have some takes on this:D

tucker2005

Aug 29, 2005
Eccles
Most things scientifically can be proven these days, but there as always been the questions that remain unanswered.

ufo's, ghosts, out of body experiances, reading minds etc, and the ultimate one...whom started all this off? which brings you back to square one:crazy:

take the piss, or get deep, lets have some takes on this:D

butty want it :thumbsup: lol

tricky nicky

Sep 18, 2006
in heaven of course!!
its something thats always interested me and ive always sat on the fence until shown realistic proof either way!
would like to think there is summat else on the other side and that we are not alone in the universe, it makes life a bit more interesting:D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I almost shit my pants when - while working in a dark church on my own - an unholy noise erupted from the back of the church:eek: :eek: :eek: Sounded like the pipe organ parts that i'd stripped were being flung around the church and smashing into each other it was that loud:eek: :eek: :eek: I jumped up and stuck all the lights on at the back of the church and investigated cautiously:eek:

Everything looked to be all present and correct (apart from my heart rate) so I made my way back to the front where I was working and after a while I thought i'd better turn the lights off again as the vicar was always going on about energy conservation and I thought i'd be a soft arse leaving them on.

After a few minutes the sounds of lots of things smashing into each other erupted again and this time I ran as fast as I could to the door out of there:eek: :dummy:

Fooking terrified me and the sounds were so realistic it couldn't have been someone fooking about.

Must have been a poltergeist!:crazy: :S

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
My take on the paranormal?

bullshit.jpg

grover

Jun 5, 2003
If there was ghosts - Why would they want to talk to a gay scouser?

derek_acorah.jpg

He does put the willies up ya though :D

biggz

Jul 9, 2006
wirral
load of shit. no 1 in the the fucked up land of U.S.A reported seeing u.f.o's untill they got put in comic book's. bullshitin redneck basterds!

Attachments

• strangeadventures.jpg
    strangeadventures.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 137

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
i dont believe in them - so im not scared of ghosts or any of that shizzle.

my mum and sister say there is a woman who haunts our family home and they have seen her and she sits on my mums bed..................ive never seen or heard a thing and at night i hardly turn the lights on and have never felt a 'presence' of the supernatural in the house. I supose some people like to have something to believe in, that there is something after we die regardless of it is heaven or another form of the afterlife.
I personally think we just cease to be, lights out, gone...........

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
It's all in people's heads it's all that crap they have watched on TV through out there life and other things all gathered up in there heads when someone wants to really believe something the human brain sorta takes over and makes it more believable because there telling themselfs i want to believe this without them knowing it unless they really think about it and why it makes them think like this,when someone calls a style of music the Devils music then they must really believe in hell,monsters everlasting pain etc,i find that so disturbing when people do that to themselfs that means they have had something stolen from them what is not real and can't explore deeper things in a fundemental type of way {artistic} if thats the right way of putting it!

It's fine if it is in a Fantasy type way but really believing it is a different story!

Be a pureist! set your mind free! don't imprison it with delusions!

Last edited:

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
I almost shit my pants when - while working in a dark church on my own - an unholy noise erupted from the back of the church:eek: :eek: :eek: Sounded like the pipe organ parts that i'd stripped were being flung around the church and smashing into each other it was that loud:eek: :eek: :eek: I jumped up and stuck all the lights on at the back of the church and investigated cautiously:eek:

Everything looked to be all present and correct (apart from my heart rate) so I made my way back to the front where I was working and after a while I thought i'd better turn the lights off again as the vicar was always going on about energy conservation and I thought i'd be a soft arse leaving them on.

After a few minutes the sounds of lots of things smashing into each other erupted again and this time I ran as fast as I could to the door out of there:eek: :dummy:

Fooking terrified me and the sounds were so realistic it couldn't have been someone fooking about.

Must have been a poltergeist!:crazy: :S

Dark Church - You are allready scared!
Unholy Noise - The Devil!
Poltergeist - A Movie made in the USA!

That noise was probaly a Pigeon a Rat or something!

Last edited:

Presuming Ed

I can't say i've ever seen a ghost, but i do believe theres a level like ESP thats not everyone is fully tuned into. its true to say that there is little solid evidence of paranomal activity, but i do find that field of interest. BTW Monty, you have contradicted yourself in you final statement...Be a purist....then... set your free..these are 2 contrasting attributes. Ed

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
I can't say i've ever seen a ghost, but i do believe theres a level like ESP thats not everyone is fully tuned into. its true to say that there is little solid evidence of paranomal activity, but i do find that field of interest. BTW Monty, you have contradicted yourself in you final statement...Be a purist....then... set your free..these are 2 contrasting attributes. Ed

The Worlds a big place mate! some will understand that what i meant some won't peace!

It's means don't believe in everything that man has made look at the Earth's natural way! delete!

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Fella you've got to learn not to take things so personally...i would agree with the setting you mind free and the escaping delusions..thats a sound comment..I was jsut saying that the purist comment contradicts the others is all

I did'nt take it personal i just knew you was on your way here :D

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
The Paranormal.. I must have put my opinion across on this subject a dozen times.. I reckon every 1 in 20 people i speak 2 have seen something out of the ordinary, yet i know 20 out of 20 people carry a camera in their arse pocket... Where is the hard evidence???? Until i see it i wont have any of it!!!