OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whats your take on the paranormal

whats your take on the paranormal

Most things scientifically can be proven these days, but there as always been the questions that remain unanswered.

ufo's, ghosts, out of body experiances, reading minds etc, and the ultimate one...whom started all this off? which brings you back to square one

take the piss, or get deep, lets have some takes on this

Quote Originally Posted by Inchigh View Post
    Most things scientifically can be proven these days, but there as always been the questions that remain unanswered.

ufo's, ghosts, out of body experiances, reading minds etc, and the ultimate one...whom started all this off? which brings you back to square one

take the piss, or get deep, lets have some takes on this
    butty want it lol

its something thats always interested me and ive always sat on the fence until shown realistic proof either way!
    would like to think there is summat else on the other side and that we are not alone in the universe, it makes life a bit more interesting

Take a Look @ this Tony lad ....

Most Farted The Complete Fart Series 1

Check out my OSA DJ Profile for links to all my mixes
    <<Here>>

I almost shit my pants when - while working in a dark church on my own - an unholy noise erupted from the back of the church Sounded like the pipe organ parts that i'd stripped were being flung around the church and smashing into each other it was that loud I jumped up and stuck all the lights on at the back of the church and investigated cautiously

Everything looked to be all present and correct (apart from my heart rate) so I made my way back to the front where I was working and after a while I thought i'd better turn the lights off again as the vicar was always going on about energy conservation and I thought i'd be a soft arse leaving them on.

After a few minutes the sounds of lots of things smashing into each other erupted again and this time I ran as fast as I could to the door out of there

Fooking terrified me and the sounds were so realistic it couldn't have been someone fooking about.

Must have been a poltergeist!

Looking for the perfect beat.

My take on the paranormal?

There = that place
    Their = belonging to them
    They're = they are

Your = belonging to you
    You're = you are

If there was ghosts - Why would they want to talk to a gay scouser?

He does put the willies up ya though

load of shit. no 1 in the the fucked up land of U.S.A reported seeing u.f.o's untill they got put in comic book's. bullshitin redneck basterds!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

WE ALL SMILE. WE ALL SING
    FINE YOUNG GALAHAD

Quote Originally Posted by Davey View Post

v funny m8

Quote Originally Posted by Davey View Post

so funny. i think i need to grow up

WE ALL SMILE. WE ALL SING
    FINE YOUNG GALAHAD

i dont believe in them - so im not scared of ghosts or any of that shizzle.

my mum and sister say there is a woman who haunts our family home and they have seen her and she sits on my mums bed..................ive never seen or heard a thing and at night i hardly turn the lights on and have never felt a 'presence' of the supernatural in the house. I supose some people like to have something to believe in, that there is something after we die regardless of it is heaven or another form of the afterlife.
    I personally think we just cease to be, lights out, gone...........

It's all in people's heads it's all that crap they have watched on TV through out there life and other things all gathered up in there heads when someone wants to really believe something the human brain sorta takes over and makes it more believable because there telling themselfs i want to believe this without them knowing it unless they really think about it and why it makes them think like this,when someone calls a style of music the Devils music then they must really believe in hell,monsters everlasting pain etc,i find that so disturbing when people do that to themselfs that means they have had something stolen from them what is not real and can't explore deeper things in a fundemental type of way {artistic} if thats the right way of putting it!

It's fine if it is in a Fantasy type way but really believing it is a different story!

Be a pureist! set your mind free! don't imprison it with delusions!
    Last edited by Monty; 15th September 2007 at 06:38 PM.
    https://www.discogs.com/seller/DJ.Monty/profile <------------------ My Discogs Store
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/montys-vinyl-store <----------------------- My eBay Store

The ones that can = Do
    The ones that don't = Dream
    The ones that can't = Hate

"It all makes sense when there is breakbeats"

Quote Originally Posted by Jiglo View Post
    I almost shit my pants when - while working in a dark church on my own - an unholy noise erupted from the back of the church Sounded like the pipe organ parts that i'd stripped were being flung around the church and smashing into each other it was that loud I jumped up and stuck all the lights on at the back of the church and investigated cautiously

Everything looked to be all present and correct (apart from my heart rate) so I made my way back to the front where I was working and after a while I thought i'd better turn the lights off again as the vicar was always going on about energy conservation and I thought i'd be a soft arse leaving them on.

After a few minutes the sounds of lots of things smashing into each other erupted again and this time I ran as fast as I could to the door out of there

Fooking terrified me and the sounds were so realistic it couldn't have been someone fooking about.

Must have been a poltergeist!
    Dark Church - You are allready scared!
    Unholy Noise - The Devil!
    Poltergeist - A Movie made in the USA!

That noise was probaly a Pigeon a Rat or something!
    Last edited by Monty; 16th September 2007 at 04:20 AM.
    https://www.discogs.com/seller/DJ.Monty/profile <------------------ My Discogs Store
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/montys-vinyl-store <----------------------- My eBay Store

The ones that can = Do
    The ones that don't = Dream
    The ones that can't = Hate

"It all makes sense when there is breakbeats"

I can't say i've ever seen a ghost, but i do believe theres a level like ESP thats not everyone is fully tuned into. its true to say that there is little solid evidence of paranomal activity, but i do find that field of interest. BTW Monty, you have contradicted yourself in you final statement...Be a purist....then... set your free..these are 2 contrasting attributes. Ed
    www.off-the-cuff.com

www.myspace.com/offthecuffinfo

(Not my Myspace btw..just promoting a friends music)