Bakers bun in the oven!! ;D

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
:wave:

I thought id share mine and chris's (Biskit) good news with you all....

Chris and i are going to be a MUMMY & DADDY again, :dummy: :love: We are both over the moon this is the best thing that could ever happen. :luv:

Im 6 weeks and ill be due on the 4th may. :)

I cant wait!!!! :love: :cool:

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Thanks you lot. :)

I know im still early and your not really suppose to tell people untill 12 weeks but im that excited i have to. :$ :D

Been trying for 3 months for a babsy so i dont think we've done to bad. :cool: I can give chris a well earned rest now. lol :p :king: :king:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
:wave:

I thought id share mine and chris's (Biskit) good news with you all....

Chris and i are going to be a MUMMY & DADDY again, :dummy: :love: We are both over the moon this is the best thing that could ever happen. :luv:

Im 6 weeks and ill be due on the 4th may. :)

I cant wait!!!! :love: :cool:

How ace is this then!

Jemima ws born on here due date of May 7th this year, we actually found out at just four weeks as like you we were trying for ages. Thank God you can stop buying the tests now, they cost an arm and a leg.

May babies are nice as they coincide with the lambing season, when i reck you're mega broody! We have been trying since Jem was born for another too but so far nothing.

I hope you have an easy pregnancy and birth- just enjoy the next 7 months as they truly were the happiest of my life:love:

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
How ace is this then!

Jemima ws born on here due date of May 7th this year, we actually found out at just four weeks as like you we were trying for ages. Thank God you can stop buying the tests now, they cost an arm and a leg.

May babies are nice as they coincide with the lambing season, when i reck you're mega broody! We have been trying since Jem was born for another too but so far nothing.

I hope you have an easy pregnancy and birth- just enjoy the next 7 months as they truly were the happiest of my life:love:

Lol i actually bought another test today before i went to the doctors just to make sure. :$ :$ At around £8.50 a test yes you could say its very expensive. :|

I hope you get another bundle of joy soon. :love:

:)

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
mrs cola ... :dummy: :dummy: :dummy: :dummy: :dummy:

:dummy: enjoy your pregnancy to the fullest i did and it was truly the most amazing expierience :love:

i craved pine apple fritters with mint sauce [ hmmm]

my little bundle is 7 weeks nearly and soooo amazing , so congrats and enjoy :love: :love: :love:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Thats lovely news for you! You've got loads to look forward to over the coming months!!! :D Hope everything goes well with the bambino :)