Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
..in the other thread....

Pork Scratchings.
For those of you who are strange enough to eat these (and I'm talking about the real artery-clogging fat covered ones, not the 'fake' puffed-up ones) - If you find one with a couple of little piggy hairs still on, do you cast it aside or just think 'fukit' and eat it anyway? :D :p

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Whilst there's definitely a great variation of quality within the scratchings market I've gotta say I fuckin love em :$

As to the question of hairs, I always leave em if they've got hair on - it's just not right is it - hairs on snacks :naughty:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Pork scratchings taste like a dirty arsehole :hurl:

Yeah and you would know! (okay, so i have drank too much, but that 'know' just looks wrong? Note to self: Get out and communicate with adults more then dimple spelling won't seem so frikkin hard)

I love em, but rarely eat them as they are sooo bad for you. I used to find them repulsive, not in taste as i dared not to nibble, but in,- well morality! Jonno gently (sp? hic!) weaned them on me over several months, always under the influence of beer. Now i crave the disgusting little shits.

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
The thought of what they are just puts me off ever even considering touching them! I am actually curious to know what people actually do if they find hairs on them *shudder*. I wanna know what they taste like....I mean a good description, not just a comparison to dirty arseholes :S

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
The thought of what they are just puts me off ever even considering touching them! I am actually curious to know what people actually do if they find hairs on them *shudder*. I wanna know what they taste like....I mean a good description, not just a comparison to dirty arseholes :S

Proer ones? Salty, erm a little smokey bacon-esque. They have the texture of a mega thick quaver, with a slightly soft (if yer lucky!) say 20% top which is a little more flavour (flav) 'ersome than the other 80%- which still rocks to snack heaven mind.

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Proer ones? Salty, erm a little smokey bacon-esque. They have the texture of a mega thick quaver, with a slightly soft (if yer lucky!) say 20% top which is a little more flavour (flav) 'ersome than the other 80%- which still rocks to snack heaven mind.

Are they like, mega strong though? Like throat burning smokey bacon salt style?

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
bristly tough hairs , surrounded by hardened pure cholesterol , brittle skin, dripping with soft squidgy piggy-flab..... mmmmm :p :S :D

two hours of tic tac teeth breaking porkiness for only 2 million calories :banana: