Hookers???

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

STEADMANSCOTT

Sep 23, 2003
Manchester
dont really understand the fascination with shaggin Hookers and I would break this down into 2 categories

1) People who cant get sex cos they ugly and old men who shag hookers cos they suck!

2) People who can with a little effort get sex but love the idea of shaggin hookers

I was talking about Thailand with some guys at work who are all a lot older than me and they were talking about shaggin hookers over there. In all honesty that is the last thing I am going over there to do

I cant imagine anything worse than paying £4 to shag a disease ridden bird who is more than likely still covered in about 45 different old mens spunk

One guy at work actually showed me a picture of this woman and said

'Remember her face, dont be shaggin her, shes mine'

f**kin hell not only did she look like pretty much every Thai girl i've ever seen but the fact that he thinks that for the other 11 months hes back in England shes back in Thailand thinking

'Ohh I wish my John would come back to me, I havent had sex in sooooo long and miss him so much'

f**k off John, she was probably gettin rinced everytime you went out for cigarettes.

My Dad even has a older mate who goes to Thailand 3 times a year just to shag 18 year old hookers (he says they 1 and comes back like hes some kind of stud, course you are mate!

Now what confuses me more is that I know several people who I will obviously not name who are pretty good looking lads but in their sordid pasts have shagged the most rotten, fat and 'angin hookers you could ever imagine

Why? Why? Why? Would you pay hard earned money for this, seriously?

Anyone?

Your thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
These may be the offending culprits Steaders :D

Attachments

• beer-goggles.gif
    beer-goggles.gif
    54.9 KB · Views: 238

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Some men just get off on it don't they. Jonno has a friend who 'seems' to love his girlfriend, but slept with a prozzie the last time the went to Dam. He knew before hand he probs would. He is a real hit with the chicks apparantly and has no probs getting girls- so who knows?

Scousers, to be fair, do seem (imho) more partial to the old brass then Lancastrians, i don't now about mancs as i don't know many.

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
dont really understand the fascination with shaggin Hookers and I would break this down into 2 categories

1) People who cant get sex cos they ugly and old men who shag hookers cos they suck!

2) People who can with a little effort get sex but love the idea of shaggin hookers

I was talking about Thailand with some guys at work who are all a lot older than me and they were talking about shaggin hookers over there. In all honesty that is the last thing I am going over there to do

Your thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Theres a lot of it in the OLD or OLDER parts you posted

Also it may the be the last thing you are going to do, but that still means you may do it? You may want to rephrase that;)

Drinks in, Wits out

I couldnt really care who wants to shag hookers, its not my money

wildcat_j

Jun 4, 2006
ok.. here goes.....

i guess some guys (a mate a mine springs to mind) who says that why should he date a chick.. spend a fookin bomb on her ie, meals out.. drinks... cinema what ever - before he gets into her.. whn he can go out spend £30 and have done!!

fair comment i thought... but not for me....

i went thailand and was sick of the girls trying to drag you in for "sucky sucky".... NO THANKS... id rather inject myself with a variety of STD's.....

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
ok.. here goes.....

i guess some guys (a mate a mine springs to mind) who says that why should he date a chick.. spend a fookin bomb on her ie, meals out.. drinks... cinema what ever - before he gets into her.. whn he can go out spend £30 and have done!!

Yeah but surley there are diff types of sex, and i am guessing with a prostitue who you know is only with you for the cash, its going to be pretty 'empty' sex to say the least.

Obviously sex is a very basic desire, but i think we do it for the tactile/emotional aspect more then the actual erm, orgasm bit overall.

wildcat_j

Jun 4, 2006
Yeah but surley there are diff types of sex, and i am guessing with a prostitue who you know is only with you for the cash, its going to be pretty 'empty' sex to say the least.

Obviously sex is a very basic desire, but i think we do it for the tactile/emotional aspect more then the actual erm, orgasm bit overall.
2 be honest i dont think my mate does lol.....

i agree with ya though... which is why its not my bag at all......

;)

simzzzz

personally I wouldnt, had many chances in the dam and brussels etc.., but its just not for me, know many friends who have and are like go on peer presure, but i just couldnt. I want to bird to want to do it with me, not just do it for the money.:eyebrow:

I find it hillarious though walking through the streets of the dam and having a nose through the windows, some are ok to be honest but there is a few mingers, always funny when your walking past a window and some sheepish looking guy walks out. lol ;)

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Some men just get off on it don't they. Jonno has a friend who 'seems' to love his girlfriend, but slept with a prozzie the last time the went to Dam. He knew before hand he probs would. He is a real hit with the chicks apparantly and has no probs getting girls- so who knows?

Scousers, to be fair, do seem (imho) more partial to the old brass then Lancastrians, i don't now about mancs as i don't know many.

LOL cheeky cnut :D

Ive never paid for sex, however i did once give some girl taxi fair home cos she was doing my head in.... omg im a john!!! ;)

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
ok.. here goes.....

i guess some guys (a mate a mine springs to mind) who says that why should he date a chick.. spend a fookin bomb on her ie, meals out.. drinks... cinema what ever - before he gets into her.. whn he can go out spend £30 and have done!!.....

Just out of interest, money aside, do you guys not enjoy having drinks or a meal with a woman or going to the cinema etc.? I know blokes have got a bit of a reputation for only wanting one thing but i kinda thought that you at least enjoyed all the other stuff that comes with it.:crazy:

Having someone to share things with and being one half of a partnership surely must come into it somehow.

With all due respect, your mate doesn't deserve to have someone to share life with.:eek:

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Just out of interest, money aside, do you guys not enjoy having drinks or a meal with a woman or going to the cinema etc.? I know blokes have got a bit of a reputation for only wanting one thing but i kinda thought that you at least enjoyed all the other stuff that comes with it.:crazy:

Having someone to share things with and being one half of a partnership surely must come into it somehow.

With all due respect, your mate doesn't deserve to have someone to share life with.:eek:

Totaly, been a while since ive met anyone to actually go out with to be honest, and getting dappered up and going out for the night is sorely missed. Dont mean to sound condesending to ladies, but theres nothing better than taking someone out and showing them off to the world, not meaning in the manor of a trophy, more to let her know you think shes a stunner. Me and the ex were a very social couple. always out and having a good time, used to buy her summat nice to wear on the way home from work on a friday as i knew her taste in clothes lol, she cost me a fortune but i loved it, and even tho we dont really see eachother now kind of miss her hehe.

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006

Thats the nail on the head right there, the difference between how most women and most blokes see sex

For a lot of lads, especially in your teens and early 20's its all about the nads

Most blokes have never had a bad ride;)

Antz

Nov 9, 2004
Tony Towers
The only appeal I can see is the utter filthynest of it :p :)

Although for me thats where it ends. In reality, when you consider how many blokes have been through 'em before you :S

I've heard mixed things from people that have done pro's. All I've heard from the ones done in Amsterdam is that it wre shit :S :confused:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
yeh they are, its scary some u wudnt know but most of em u can, steve mcdonald springds to mind ;)

Check someones brow line, jaw line and size of their hands if you are unsure.

Also if you shout "Dave" and they say "what" that would be a worry!

Just for the record. . .no I have not and would never do a hooker.
I'm proper Yorkshire and would never pay for something I could get for now't!

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.

Of course Shab's, would find life more than a bit empty without me Wife.
She's my best mate.

And before people queue up to call me a limp wristed betrayal of the male species. . .. . . . . I don't care!

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
With regards to prossies existing... I guess the bottom line is, if both parties get something out of it, then who gives a shit? :S

With regards to somebody in a happy relationship shagging em.. then they're out of order imo:naughty:

With regards to folk not getting any and shagging em... well I guess that's down to them to decide for themselves if that's what they wanna do:thumbsup: