Smoking Ban - 2 months on - your views

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Did I say I disagreed Shoomie??

I actually considered adding the line "that said, I agree with you mate".

I thought his post was full of very good points about the nanny state also.

Awww look. . .we are all agreeing with each other. . . how nice!;)

lol in line with that - where did I insinuate you didn't agree ? :D

I was merely voicing my concurrance :D

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I think no adult should have the right to hit a child. Just because its 'theirs' doesn't make it okay!

I would also suggest that those who run around stabbing peeps and shiz are more likely to be from a background where violence is the norm- perhaps not from a family that actually shows self restraint in heated situations by not actually losing control and hitting children.

Agree with lots of the other things though:)

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
I think no adult should have the right to hit a child. Just because its 'theirs' doesn't make it okay!

I would also suggest that those who run around stabbing peeps and shiz are more likely to be from a background where violence is the norm- perhaps not from a family that actually shows self restraint in heated situations by not actually losing control and hitting children.

Agree with lots of the other things though:)

Is it permissible to fecking clout a kid if he has been cheeky or eaten that last bit of pork pie you were saving?

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
The only place you ever go though is to your mates- where they all smoke:confused:
I know I'm just happy knowing there are smokers all over having to stand outside pubs in the cold smoking - this is my face when I think about it in fact :)

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I know I'm just happy knowing there are smokers all over having to stand outside pubs in the cold smoking - this is my face when I think about it in fact :)

You have a good heart lover:love:

This is my face when i think of you:afro: .