In My House - August 25th - Tony Ross 2 hour special

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

gaginforit

Aug 7, 2007
Manchester
www.myspace.com
great night i went solo after a wedding lol plus i was still recovering from back to the old tunes haha, but felt right at home here. good atmophere and ppl, ms say say was awsome!! and woody played some smart tunes had me boppin all night :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
night was good overall, some of the tuneage wasn't to my taste but sat outside smokin and chatting most of the night

cano played some nice slow beats :thumbsup: nothing too boring tho

saysay progressed to the harder stuff but finishin nicely with b.l.s.r and numero uno :rock:

Didin't catch much of tony ross's set due to being out side talkin shite wit ppl, the crowd were lovin it tho :thumbsup:

Woody played a blinder adding some nice piano to the equation, and that sister sledge tune went down a storm phones: :rock:

Mash-up is top notch again, we were graced with the presence of mr ben, buzz and stylee had a reeeeet buzz, and a good go on the dex

all in all a pretty succesful night, good work neil, woody and trace :thumbsup:

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Cracking night, in awsome company!

Few Jars with Mr Ben and Buzz, cracking lads, cheers for the company hope we can do it again sometime :D

Always good to see the Woodster, Cano (wheres me beano), TC, Saysay, Danster and Nics.

Superdan and Vee, what more can i say, cheers for your hospitatliy, non stop choons, goliwogs, fishhats mario cart and everything else, top ppl and it was my pleasure to meet yas again, aswell as everyone else back at yours, inc that cnut slaggymong (happy birthday man), the optician of opticians :D :p

Good to see Northernstar and udder half, and Jen, i havent forgotten Debs, i promise to get it sorted, bell me in the week :), nice to see Mr Radish, JackG and everyone else too numerous to mention :)

Jiglo, damn good to see ya again mate, and nice to meet Adam too!

Cheers for throwing another IMH night guys and if ive missed anyone give me a scolding, but it was great to see/talk to everyone last night, too numerous to mention.

Stylee

Last edited:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
I always love osa meet ups cus every time you meet some1 new - its proper lil social event - had a good night - thanks to all !

Was great to finally meet you robbie m8 and ill ldefo give you a call hunny much appreciated any help ya chuck my way! top to meet Tony R! jack G - legal eyez and to see rem out n about! and ace to see all of the usual crew again!!! big up to me julie jen too for coming down and spending the day pottering around with me beforehand! lol i wasnt on form due the copius amount of wine i supped the night before :(

defo think this smoking ban is killing stuff tho as most people were upstairs smoking and chatting - lol woody ya made me laugh when ya said you had prayed for rain lol :p

Miss marsden hope you got home ok or where ever it was you ended up chcuck :D dont forget what i told ya ;)

anyway big up ya'll for bein a top bunch of peeps :wave:

(jim - you were the star of the night and kept me very much entertained with your mooching about antics haha) brilliant :cops: :p

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
cheers cano woody n saysay for putting on yet another cracking night:king:

tunes were spot on as ever, was loving the nice chilled tunes from cano then stepped up mr tony ross for a wicked 2 hour set, top to eventualy meet ya :king:

then miss saysay rocked the place with a realy wicked set, right up my street and everybody was loving it:love:

woody wicked tunes as ever, the set realy went down well:mexican:

big hello's to everybody as usual, but big hello's to Joanie mill for making it over hope you had a good night:luv: and also too damo...ya loon;) and sully n danny c, not sin ya's fer ages!!

back to the mashup at vee and dans......random as fcuk as always:thumbsup: :naughty: falling asleep on my watch....big mistake :rofl: i have photo evidance:cops:

mr ben - hope the backs perking up a bit, forgot to give ya them painkillers, will get em over to ya in the week

slaggy mong - look after flidawoggggg, shes a rum en in them cheeky pants:moonie:

vee n dan - cheers for being a top host as ever, mesh said taaaaa laaaaa for the prezzi:luv:

buzz - random as fcuk laaaaaaaarv

stylee - glad ya made it out

va and gaz - top one for the random chats

woody n tc - mint as per:love:

ps, big thanks for whoever took home jiglo.......you was in a seriously fcuked up state love, hope you dint have tooo much of a bad head the next day ;)

Last edited:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Nice to meet some new people, apologies if I cant remember names!!!!! :thumbsup:
Music was good as always is :D
Shame theres always a self righteous crusader who decides to have a rant at me for no good reason!!!!

Nice to see some friendly faces - Stylee, Mr Ben, SaySay, Woody, Jiglo *did not realise how fucked you were!* Superdan, Vee, Mr. Radish and Bro! and of course Mr. Dannster :D and the lovely Northern Star.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
ps, big thanks for whoever took home jiglo.......you was in a seriously fcuked up state love, hope you dint have tooo much of a bad head the next day ;)

That'll be adamw nics :thumbsup: Top top guy :king:

You know what they say though nics! When in Rome....er see the Colliseum:crazy: but when having bangers, get mashed and drop your trollies in the bogs:crazy: :D

gaginforit

Aug 7, 2007
Manchester
www.myspace.com
lmao... i know who u r now we spoke outside a few times, u were the guy spoiling all the punch lines when peeps were tryin to tell jokes right? :p atleast could be you, im bad with names but not many ppl runnin about with stamps all over there head :D

LEGAL__EYEZ

VIP Silver Member
Jul 12, 2005
Warrington
In my house...

A big thanks to all those involved for putting on a top night once again. Been out on the pop all day at my cousins 18th b'day party so was already well on are way when we arrived. Cano's set was quality again but due to the smoking ban i must have missed a good hour :( Saysay picked up the pace nicely with some crackin tunes :thumbsup: Tony Ross, top set mate was gutted that had to get off at 2 as there were some blindin tunes being played. Sorry I had to get off early Woody no doubt you ended the night off in style again mate, will defo stay the duration next time :D

Got home afterwards to carry on with Nad & Si, then back out the next afternoon for a mates leaving do which finished bout half 10 last night :$ No kip for two nights does the body no good lol :spin: Great to meet everyone (Cano & Saysay, Woody & Tc, Jiglo, Mr Radish, Reminiscin & Jo, Pepe le pew & missus, Ponka, Nics, Buzz, slaggy mong, Northern Star, Adam W. Loads more but memory's very hazy) See you all again soon :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Joldskool

Registered Member
Nov 22, 2006
www.myspace.com
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: .......HUWGE HUWGE Thanks to everyone involved in making the night possible.... *applauds* Very Niiiicely Done!! :king: :king:
To all the DJ'z - Cano, Tony Ross, Say Say & Woody and a HUWGE fankooooooo to all you sound ppl who made me feel welcome on my first outing with OSA.

It was abit last minute and me did go solo but I reeet enjoyed it, t'was a GOOD DO!!!! Unfortunatley I got lost for two hrs :eyebrow: << Doofus lol! :( got to The Scubar about 9.30ish at which point Cano was on the 1+2's phones: phones: . Im not used to such a venue but found it quite intimate and enjoyed it :mexican: . Did notice 'A' difference wi' the smokin' ban, especially when I pulled up outside intially (thought it was a street party hehe j/k)......Great to finally meet some OSA'ers ..

NICS - :thumbsup: thanks for comin' to say Hi, was glad t'see you and thanks for introducin' me to a few members, ya' made me feel welcome :dummy: lol :D
TONY ROSS :cool: Brilliant to meet ya' properly and ave' a chat, made mi' year :D fanks for the keepsake lol! TOP TOP SET and BRILLIANT finish wi' Goodnight :thumbsup: :thumbsup: knew it was comin' but still gave my head abit of a wobble!!!
JackG - :D Top Geeza, thanks for mi' phone choonage :thumbsup:
Mr Ben - Brilliant to see you again :D gutt'd it was abit brief!! :| thanks for the Afta'Party Mash Up Sesh chooonz, dropp'd some crackerz!! :thumbsup: hope thee back is tiptop real soon :)
BUZZ - Holy Moly, nice approach C O C K E N E Y :rofl:fanks for lookin' afta' me and takin' me to meet a few ppl :cool: Top Geezza and funny as ...... :thumbsup:
DAMO - (mosh'ead) PMSL, wot a character!! Great to meet ya' and thanks for makin' me laugh sooo much,t'was kerwaliteeee!!! :thumbsup:
Jiglo - Anotha' Top Geeza, thanks for the drink & chat :D sorry to see/hear ya' had a bad time fella :S hopes yer ok :thumbsup:
Cano - LIKE Top Choonz fella, good to meet ya' :D , thanks for takin' time through the night to natter :thumbsup:
SaySay - Real nice to meet you and WOW ya' picked up the BPM's nicely and got the place ROCKIN' thanks for takin' time through the night to talk/throw shapes and makin' me feel welcome :D :D :cool:
Davey - Propa Nice Bloke, was a pleasure t' meet and talk wi' you :thumbsup:
Superdan - Lol, thought it was you!!! thanks for comin' to say Hi and great to final meet the face behind da' synth :D Top Geeza :thumbsup:
Woody - Woooooooooooodster :king: took mi' fiver off me n did'nt know who me was hehehe!! then came ova' shortly afta' for a natter :D top to meet ya' and TOP Pi Pi Pianooooooooo choonage Sir ! :thumbsup:
Adamw - Sound as ......!!! thanks for protectin' me ;) great to meet,chat & throw sum shapes wi' ya !!!

Wow this thread is goin' on abit, sorry lol !!!..Legal_Eyez, TC, Pepe le pew, Hazi & Crew, Tony Ross's mate (sorry memory fadin', can't remember your name :$)...Apologies if I can't recall your name but an absolute pleasure to meet all that I did, if I did'nt (shame) but nxt time 4 sure!!! ;) ;)

All in all I had a good nite, met sum top people and witnessed sum kerwaliteee DJ'z in action!!! :king: :king:
ROLL ON OCTOBER :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:groovybananas: :parteee:

Last edited:

Jizzle

Dec 17, 2004
Manchester
Nice to meet some new people, apologies if I cant remember names!!!!! :thumbsup:
Music was good as always is :D
Shame theres always a self righteous crusader who decides to have a rant at me for no good reason!!!!

Nice to see some friendly faces - Stylee, Mr Ben, SaySay, Woody, Jiglo *did not realise how fucked you were!* Superdan, Vee, Mr. Radish and Bro! and of course Mr. Dannster :D and the lovely Northern Star.

Guilty your honour. See PM. No harm or criticism intended.

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
Well im back from nuttsville and all the shinanigans, feeling almost ok again.

What a fucking laugh that was haha. Big respect to the DJ's on the night, loved it even though some of you were putting yourselves down WTF!!! twats ;) Great stuff from what i heard, shame about the smoking ban thing as i had to feed my addiction every now and again outside :(

Also, Vee and Superdan, cheers bigtime for letting a cockney fucker like me get involved after the doo, fecking session or what and top top time with ya, also had a wicked time there with nics, stylee, dannster, slaggymong ( :crazy: ), hikkyB u were a star mate and kept me entertained massively u animal! and the other guy that was talking jibberish all night (or was it me twatted) :$
Umm..

Nice 1 to Joanie for making it down :thumbsup:
Had a right crack with Jiglo u star :cool: Nice to also meet Northern Star briefly. Davey LOL top fella glad to finally meet ya m8.

Mr Ben HAHA man what a session ah lad, 4:30 Monday morning we finally gave up the ghost :|

Also a massive thanks to Woody and T.C for looking after me, big respect :thumbsup:

Wicked to finally meet Easty and apologies for acting like someone just escaped from an mental asylum round woodys!

If ive missed anyone sorry but its all a bit of a blur still!

Top Top night IMO and i was made very welcome by all, fanks loads, cant wait till next time (as long as it aint too soon as recovery time is well needed :S :eek: ;)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Written 2 reviews already, but they're lost in cyberspace:crazy: First time when I got logged out and then later when my battery died:crazy: lol

Keeping it short then...

The night got off to a good start with adamw giving me a lift there (and back) Cheers mate you're a star :cool: We went to his venue - where he was playing that night - to be Joined by Chris and his bro, then shortly after by Legal Eyez and missus:thumbsup: All top people to a man and some top tunes were getting played by adam, but we left after a couple of drinks and moved onto IMH to be met by the regulars:D - you know who you all are so not gonna name you all;) plus Stylee and Buzz were there for the second time - who are both nutters in the best possible way:cool: :thumbsup:

Neil was dropping some quality tunes when I arrived (then hiding them as I was trying to sneak a peek at the labels;) ):D

Met Jack G, Tony Ross and Joanie for the first time at various points through the night and was great to meet you all and put faces to names hehe:thumbsup: :D

M and Hawk showed up later, then Debs and Jen:thumbsup: Had a bit of a chat while shifting about, then don't remember a great deal more:crazy: :cops: :D

Had a top night anyway from what I can remember, already said a few personal thank you's to some of yas:king: so big thanks to the organisers, the DJ's and all the happy smiling OSA'ers that went and made it such a top night :thumbsup: :D

Until the next one then....:D

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Not as enjoyable as the 1st event , but still a decent night had by myself :cool: , got things going with a whole load of different stuff , seemed to go down well but was hard to judge at times due to smokers in and out all night long :gigolo:

Tony (hope that was not your last) :D , tracy :luv: & woods :cool: did a top job as per :king: .. Nice variation of styles and years :thumbsup:

Nice to meet jo mill , nick grayson , jay tee (did try to find u again but couldnt :condom: :D ) & Rem :cool:

Shout's to the usual suspects :king: .. And great to see jack , robbie , sully , damo & moggy out again (been a while) :king: Didnt know you was there amy :confused:

Lottie you and your badges was missed .. :D Also tagather , ricky & nicky :D (soz if i miss anyone)

Knight J , gaginforit & gaz jones never met you 3 hope you all had a decent night :roll:

The smoking ban has defo affected the smaller sized events , its now hard to build up the atmosphere with heads in and out all night .. but what can you do :condom:

Pissed / fucked up award of the night goes to jiglo :D And i said i would pm them to you , which i have just done ;) :D

Last edited:

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
the burning question I have was who in gods name was the girl walking (or rather stumbling) round the entire night grabbing crotches and trying to snog everyone she came in contact with? I was a slightly scared later on....:eek: :eek: