Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

TimO

Sep 22, 2006

Featured Event:
Friday 21st September '07
Back By Dope Demand - Manchester

DJ's: Stu Allan, Marc Mackender, Butty & Recca...

BBDDSEPFRNTfd.jpg

MC-DOMINO-BACK.jpg

TimO

Sep 22, 2006
OH YES! HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH A TOP DRAWER LINE UP, BBDD MONTHLY PARTY IS PRESSING ALL THE RIGHT BUTTONS AT THE MO AND THIS NIGHT WILL RAISE THE BAR!

FREE CD BBDD VOL 2 GIVEN AWAY TO EVERYONE WHO COMES DOWN!:thumbsup:

djnrg

Dec 24, 2003
bolton
What a night this will be

O yes its back with the almighty STU ALLEN and the other 2 big boys BUTTY and RECCA It was a brill night nite the first time STU ALLEN came to the north along side all the other dj's. Plus all the other nights bbdd has put on through the months. So lets make this one a night to remember with your old skool finest crowds. Room 2 hosts as you should well now by now dj grimmy,nrg and satsa plus many more playin the bounciest house in the north west. So get your a**e down there and just:jumpin: Trust me you wont regret it

JustinReg

Sep 24, 2005
I am moving back to Manchester Sat 8th of Sep so I will be there. BTW I'm a mature student (38) at Salford uni I'm gonna bring some youngsters to show them what real raving is all about :mad: :mad: :mad: .

TimO

Sep 22, 2006
RIGHT FOLKS HERE WE GO THIS FRIDAY TIME FOR SOME ILL BEHAVIOUR AT BACK BY DOPE DEMAND! MANCHESTERS NO.1 OLD SKOOL/BOUNCY HOUSE NIGHT!

LINE UP IS THE DOGS PLUS EVERY 1 WHO COMES DOWN WILL RECEIVE BBDD VOL 2!:thumbsup:

IN THE WORDS OF DELIAH SMITH...................LETS BE AVIN YA!;)

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lookin forward to this friday. for those who aint been to BBDD yet then get down its ace n ya get a freebles cd to listen to when ya get back home and are chewing ya face off, talking to the wall etc. sorted :thumbsup:

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
wish i could make it but it aint happening... not been out for nearly 12 months :cry: :cry: :cry: think its called getting too old :S

hope you all have an excellent night and i'll look forward to reading the reviews :cry: