Ebay cunts who say

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I see it all the time in the sellers postage terms (only stating the price to send 1 piece of vinyl) but then I just make sure I don't buy more than one item from that seller;)

Saying that I won't be buying much more vinyl from sellers on ebay and oggs etc. anyway, unless PayPal removes my (now) stupid spending limit of about 20 something quid:cops:

Balls to em, i'll just stop looking for vinyl until they reset my limit to 750 quid again like they did last time:crazy:

dodgymix

"SORRY I DO NOT COMBINE POSTAGE".

Fetid faecal cunts of the highest order :naughty:

Alrighty cunty chops - I want my tunes sent seperately then :p :D

Yep I've come acroos the cnuts on ebay, normal buying dvd's

they say no postage discount and then post the in same package, My attitude with feedback is its a loads of bollox so I just give them negative..so fecking what if I get it back, I tell the truth so it tells their others customers what there like

just look at all the fake clothes on ebay and most people won't report a seller of fake goods incase they get negative feedback...fecking stupid...

I bought some Replay jeans and complained they were fakes, paypal/ebay weren't arsed and the only thing the seller said was look at all my positive feedback...they must be genuine!!