Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
yeah

Just joined this (tony torrez turkey 07 LOL is my daft fuckin username :S ), havent got a clue wot to do yet though, gotta have a read :thumbsup:

that message about you may lose points... I think its something to do with you have to place that money symbol and that other one by one of the matches. I still have yet to find out what they mean though. Jesus everyone has that bloody lescott arteta combo. Spurs are shit :(

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Moved up 2 places :D Only had one player from last night tho , tonights the night :p

This predictions thing .. Are the points you earn added to your teams total in our league or is it a seperate thing like ? :confused:

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
totally seperate

Moved up 2 places :D Only had one player from last night tho , tonights the night :p

This predictions thing .. Are the points you earn added to your teams total in our league or is it a seperate thing like ? :confused:

matey. But halfway through the season your team is automatically entered into a fantasy fa cup where you are automatically placed against another random team each week in a knockout styley. I made it through about 5 rounds last season

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
I made it through about 5 rounds last season

Close but no cigar :mexican:

Like me about 7/8 years ago in the suns dream team , i was in first place with 3 weeks to go , i finished in tenth place :condom: Was gutted , and back then there was no prize fund for tenth place :cry:

So so close :cry: Never even come near since :condom:

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
matey. But halfway through the season your team is automatically entered into a fantasy fa cup where you are automatically placed against another random team each week in a knockout styley. I made it through about 5 rounds last season

Also what are the dollar and lock symbol for :condom: :D

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Up to 10th after last night :D :roll: :D :roll:

Ronnie let me down tho , coupled with the fact untied drew again :| :cry:

Still im catching you lot up tho :cool:

nazzer

Aug 10, 2007
Up to 10th after last night :D :roll: :D :roll:

Ronnie let me down tho , coupled with the fact untied drew again :| :cry:

Still im catching you lot up tho :cool:

Aye i think ronaldo let a few peeps down last night, going to be an intresting derby game with him suspended, that comined with l'pool v chelsea, it makes for a wicked weekend of footy, enjoy folks :D