Pre-season predictions thread

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
newcastle?

Yep, they already had a decent team who were just doing shite, but with the buys and a bit more clout, Big Sam will sort em out - just look what he did at Bolton; Ive got a feeling little Sammy Lee is gonna try havin a stab at doing a good impression of Les Reed at Charlton.

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
United
Chelsea
Liverpool
Tottenham
Arsenal

Derby, Bolton, Wigan for the Drop..

Barca for the champs league, Portugal for Euro champions ( it is next year isnt it lol)

slightly rong order there fella, i mean how cud u put the spuds ahead of us eh?

My order would be

Arsenal
United
Chelsea
Liverpool

i know im dreaming, but the spuds above the gooners cmon :p

jcf

Mar 27, 2007
Manchester
lil' ciddy will win a couple, creating the usual giddyness at the Council House before those dirty rags turn up and put them in their place.

:moonie:

tilt

Mar 2, 2004
Germany
All good when we get rid of Wigan. For the title there will be a hard fight between ManU, Pool & Chelski.

woody

well. Some things just never change. Same old scousers, always cheating.

Gerrard who should have been banned anyway for his midweek punch on an opponent. Gets a free kick for nothing, and scores from it.

If the same thing had happened with Rooney pre-season he would have been up before the FA and banned for at least 3 games. Because its the scouse shite, they get let off and nothing happens.

All you anti United ****'s i cant wait to give you's a proper good tonkin!! On the way to another "real" treble ;)

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
United for the league again ;) Plus the champs league i think we have enough to bring it back to manchester this season :cool:

Suprise packages in newcastle and man city , in cup or league

Wigan , derby , fulham for the drop

:roll:

easty

VIP Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
United for the league again ;) Plus the champs league i think we have enough to bring it back to manchester this season :cool:

Suprise packages in newcastle and man city , in cup or league

Wigan , derby , fulham for the drop

:roll:

Bring it back to where?

with all the money united have spent anything less than a champs league win as an absolute failure

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
All good when we get rid of Wigan. For the title there will be a hard fight between ManU, Pool & Chelski.

Nice to see the Hammers fail at the first hurdle too then tilt ya cnut ;) :p :D

Not too hopeful for the coming season for Wigan now that we've lost Jewell and Baines:cry:

I reckon the title's between Man Utd and Liverpool this season with C

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
with you there shooms :thumbsup:
AVFC :cool:

I stuck a £10 accumulator on
ManU win prem
Celtic win SPL
notts Forrest win League 1
Bradford win league 2
if come in a nice £2200 back :thumbsup:

you wont win that :moonie: :p and how dare you bet on Forest to win, anything, ever :naughty: :ba:
lol

Boooooooooooooooooooooo :naughty:

Up the Super Rams :love: :love: :love: :love:

pffft!! bloody sheep-shagging gits, lol

I'll discuss this with you further after 5 o clock on Saturday;)

err, no you're alright thanks...glad we couldnt go to the match after all now...im sure i wouldnt have heard the end of it from you come the final whistle :moonie: lol
up for a trip to Blackpool for the return leg though if you are ;) even if it will be in the depths of winter :shudder: :(

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
err, no you're alright thanks...glad we couldnt go to the match after all now...im sure i wouldnt have heard the end of it from you come the final whistle :moonie: lol
up for a trip to Blackpool for the return leg though if you are ;) even if it will be in the depths of winter :shudder: :(

He he, i'm glad we didn't go in a way cos if i'd been sat in your end (thats sounds so wrong i know) i may have been in trouble i reck!!

I'm deffo up for the return leg only you've gotta sit in my end!!(wrong wrong wrong:$ )

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
He he, i'm glad we didn't go in a way cos if i'd been sat in your end (thats sounds so wrong i know) i may have been in trouble i reck!!

I'm deffo up for the return leg only you've gotta sit in my end!!(wrong wrong wrong:$ )

no way. wont happen. I dont believe in holding back when youre at the footy, and I believe even less in getting battered by all 16 blackpool fans :p

I've never sat in another teams end before and dont intend to start now ;) :p
wouldnt be right....
even turned down the chance to go to our last league match at Filbert street as it would have been in the spurs end...fook that for a game of soldiers :naughty:

only time ive sat anywhere else was at Brittania stadium a few times , but that wasnt for one of our matches, was actually going there to watch Stoke play

looks like we'll have to throw coins and bottles of piss across at eachother then, and meet up for a pint and a fight after :starwars:
:rofl: