Jon Da Silva Golden Feb 1994

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
thanks. i am just putting all my tape collection onto excel. If you want i can mail it to you when its done.....Cant say when it will be finished tho. I've got to get up the loft yet to get more tapes down lol.

michie phones:

glenn

Feb 3, 2003
blackpool
cheerz for this bud like me 94 stuff at the mo
had to d/l on to me palls lappy my p.c fooked has been for a while
should be right soon enough though;) ;) :thumbsup:

Meese

Apr 16, 2005
Bradford
thanks. i am just putting all my tape collection onto excel. If you want i can mail it to you when its done.....Cant say when it will be finished tho. I've got to get up the loft yet to get more tapes down lol.

michie phones:
Yeah i'd appreciate that and i'll send you a copy of my list of mixes as well.i'll send it via pm over the next day or two.:thumbsup:

wildcat_j

Jun 4, 2006
superb.. thanks for uppin these..

is this the golden that was in stoke, hanley?? if so... quality venue.. had some good nights in there.... very low roof if i remember.. lots of dripping sweat.. lol

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
superb.. thanks for uppin these..

is this the golden that was in stoke, hanley?? if so... quality venue.. had some good nights in there.... very low roof if i remember.. lots of dripping sweat.. lol

Thats the one and only.....drippin ceilings and muddy floors,Never came out clean and i loved it, it was my home for many years. Funny how you dont appreicate things til there gone. RIP Golden:(

wildcat_j

Jun 4, 2006
yeah know what you mean....

i used stand on the ledge on the right as youu look at the stage... fook me.. the walls used to shake.... that place had one awesome sound system in it.....

and, it was the first club i ever went to that had a bongo man on stage playing away.... quality...

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
Carl the bongo man lol!!!!
Stoke hasnt been the same since its gone imo. Hard house killed it off........ooh contraversial. Wasnt my thing. Do miss it though, walkin in, falling down the stairs...........:crazy:

wildcat_j

Jun 4, 2006
haha, yeah was a bit dangerous.... lol...

i certainly dont miss the drive (from warrington).. goin was ok.... M6, wasted in the morning was not much fun pmsl...

JayTee

Feb 12, 2007
Warrington
This was a crackin gaff! - had some quality nights in there after Legends had packed in - quite a few Warrington peeps used to trek down there on a Saturday. I remember it bein dark, loud, wet walls and the dance platforms used to shake with the power of the bass! - Brilliant!! :thumbsup:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Hi Michie, Are you able to re-up these links - would love to check this out! I think it's from a tape that I used to have back in 199 that was lost. If you could, I'd be very grateful! :thumbsup:

greggyb

Feb 10, 2007
This was a crackin gaff! - had some quality nights in there after Legends had packed in - quite a few Warrington peeps used to trek down there on a Saturday. I remember it bein dark, loud, wet walls and the dance platforms used to shake with the power of the bass! - Brilliant!! :thumbsup:

Could not agree more there,,Awesome venue...Had some crazy times on them snowballs too..:fekked: