Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.

Presuming Ed

It's daft when people put stuff up at amazingly overinflated prices, way above the real market value. Its the same with some sellers with records on gemm...up at 200+ dollars, when in some cases they are just 20 quid tunes. Seems like a waste of time on the sellers part..but who knows eh they might get lucky.Ed

Inchigh

Mar 23, 2007
Republic of Mancunia
It's daft when people put stuff up at amazingly overinflated prices, way above the real market value. Its the same with some sellers with records on gemm...up at 200+ dollars, when in some cases they are just 20 quid tunes. Seems like a waste of time on the sellers part..but who knows eh they might get lucky.Ed

search and destroy.........ed's a class act at this;)

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
I bought a copy of that book "What kind of house party do you call this" by Jonathan Flemming for £20

A realy good book, got mine the minute it first came out, pre ordered, cost £35 I think in about 1997? I have broken the spine on it but still cool. When looking for a replacement about 6 months ago I was offered 10 copies for £150 brand new as a small reprint had been ordered....why would I want 10 copies??

si

ps any other good books?

Amazon.co.uk: Rave Culture: An Insider's Overview: Books: Jimi Fritz
Amazon.co.uk: Energy Flash: A Journey Through Rave Music and Dance Culture: Books: Simon Reynolds