Facebook

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Its just a really good easy way of keeping in touch with alot of people, intended for students originally but anyone can join now.

Same as what most people use myspace for.

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Im on it, the wife got me into it about 3 weeks ago

A bit like friends reunited but you dont have to pay, its not bad, back in touch with a couple of people I havent seen for years:)

Myspace confuses the hell out of me, its far too busy, cant be mithered

xjojox

Jul 19, 2007
ooh no myspace is miles better n u can decorate ur page better

im goin 2 av a mess around on ths facebook tho as loads av said its gud

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here
The guy who started facebook got offered 1 billion dollars by google i think it was to sell up.
Had never heard of it till today:D

Facebook was developed by a student at Havard and originally was used purely for the harvard students, it spread from there and now is the second largest community next to MySpace (I think) the funny thing is that the guy who originally created it nicked the idea off 2 other students who are now trying to sue him for millions!!! :D

Facebook in court over IP theft allegations | The Register

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Face book is great for promoting stuff, finding out stuff, and other stuff:crazy: No seriously, i think it's really good:) Got in touch with old mates that i have spoke to for donkeys years so it's all good......

i ignore ALL that crappy stuff people poke you with, applications, and other not so 'fun' things..... that side of it is bollox.

great for hosting pictures etc..... all my OSA pics right back to when i first joined are up on there! watch out for the gurns!!!:fekked: :D