pagoda, carlisle 1990

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
pagoda, carlisle 1990 unknown dj (probaly paul gordon)

jt & the big family - moments in soul
cry sisco - afrodizzyact
beats international - dub be good to me
carley simon - why
sybil - walk on by
dennis edwards - dont look any further
fidelfatti & ronnette - just wanna touch me
de la soul - eye know
kym mazelle - was that all it was
patti day - right before my eyes
electribe 101 - talking with myself
dionne - you lies
k tronic assemble - house of calypso (thanks konspiracy:thumbsup: )
fpi project - rich in paradise
some sort of megamix ((probaly dmc) thanks meltdown & konspiracy:thumbsup: )
toni scott - that how im living
fpi project - going back to my roots
house crew - all we wanna do is dance
adamski - nrg
guru josh - infinity
gino latino - welcome
2 in a room - somebody in the house
mr lee - get busy
fast eddie - git on up
rob base & dj eze-rock - turn it out
2 live crew - we want some pussy
technotronic - get on up
hi tek 3 - spin that wheel
gilbert o sullivan - so what (e'allora) (thanks meltdown:thumbsup: )

enjoy ;)
pagoda_carlisle_1990.mp3

Doctor

May 18, 2006
Carlisle
Thanks for this mix. I used to go to Pagoda a lot in the ninties but preffered Annabells in Carlisle then discovered Legends (Warrington) and never looked back.

:)

Nice one:thumbsup: I can remember the Pagoda before this when all you got in there was slapped. Now its a furniture shop:confused:

Nowt eva stays the same eh!

Cheers mate for this. The Papoda at the time was for "Beer Drinkers" though i can remember some "Freaky Dancing" downstairs on a rare visit back them.

Thanks for this mix. I used to go to Pagoda a lot in the ninties but preffered Annabells in Carlisle then discovered Legends (Warrington) and never looked back.

:)

yeah i started going to the pagoda around '86 (before the extension was built) when it was all 80's groove and the like!
still dont know the dj on this mix i've put paul gordon, but he usally played upstairs in the new bit, if like steved said it was downstairs i suppose it could be either barry graham or gary tiskey? i dont know :S

@Doctor - dont suppose you've any annabells tapes you could rip & up? still see eddie 'the t.m.c.' a lot (but avoiding him at the moment! you know what i mean :| )

seeing it looks like you 3 are from carlisle (as am i, our paths have probaly crossed at some point!!, you know what carlisle's like
!) you might be interested in an early paul thompson mix from the vaults just 45min (ferret is on the other side and the mixing is shall we say suspect!) iv'e upped here
http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/foru...aul-thomson-lanes-vaults-carlisle-1989-a.html

steved

Mar 21, 2006
Carlisle England.
Thanks mate I have a couple of Annabels tapes some are quite good. When i get time i will try and put them up. There is one which starts off with " Nessun Dorma " :confused: i think from June 1990. They were the days........

Mar 15, 2006
Carlisle
Thanks mate I have a couple of Annabels tapes some are quite good. When i get time i will try and put them up. There is one which starts off with " Nessun Dorma " :confused: i think from June 1990. They were the days........

That would be top drawer fella...used to have few Annabel's tapes...but over time all have been chewed..Me mates got 1....BIG FUCKIN WOPPA hes labeled it after Eddie C shouts those words bout something or other and also gives a big thanks shout out to Nicky Allen for him takin copy of N-joi's "Anthem" in for the night:p :p