• ok on both

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • nah thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(Has to be Shiva Lingum Mix)

Not got/heard this Paul... I've got this

Transglobal Underground - Temple Head

Of which the Zenana is THE mix (although I love the Burundi beats mix too - just beats & THAT b line)

I've also got on vinyl Nation promo NR 20 P which isn't on Ogs but has similar mixes to this CD single

Transglobal Underground - Temple Head / I, Voyager

Has The Youth Isis mix / the Dam Dam Digi Digi mix / Zenana mix

How does the Shiva Lingum mix compare ?

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
love to knwo where that comes from ....

Also it has to be said (as I stated in my Ogs review)

You can only do the 33 / 45 thang on the Nation release...

The DeCon release has the 33 mix pressed at 45...

phones: Tell this to everybody wherever they are :thumbsup:

"tell this to everybody where ever they are. Watch the stars.... keep looking"

the mix played at the legendary whirlygig club in london was actually that burundi beats mix but I prefered the more beaty version. I have several releases of this but don't know some of the mixes being named in this thread

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
hmmmm

"tell this to everybody where ever they are. Watch the stars.... keep looking"

the mix played at the legendary whirlygig club in london was actually that burundi beats mix but I prefered the more beaty version. I have several releases of this but don't know some of the mixes being named in this thread

shiva lingum mix on this

http://www.discogs.com/release/151943

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
it was....

Have to say also...

one of THE best piano pieces in dance music... :D

& what did they use for THAT b line ?? powerful stuff.... :love:

playing on a huge sound system the first time I walked into whirlygig. There was a wall of people on stage facing the majority of the crowd just going nuts. Everything was good with the world at that moment. Sayed from lost was there totally off his marbles :fekked:

playing on a huge sound system the first time I walked into whirlygig. There was a wall of people on stage facing the majority of the crowd just going nuts. Everything was good with the world at that moment. Sayed from lost was there totally off his marbles :fekked:

Bit off topic but you talking about Whirl Y Gig reminds me that's another club I wished I went to...

I used to work with a lass here who was also from the Midlands but ended up in Camden in the 90's & used to go to Whirl Y Gig all the time :D

She said it was one of the best clubs she'd ever been too - especially loved Temple Head being played & also She's a rainbow - also mentioned the hoooge parachute canopy that was released at the end of the night & everyone got under it & played about like kids :D

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
lol

Bit off topic but you talking about Whirl Y Gig reminds me that's another club I wished I went to...

I used to work with a lass here who was also from the Midlands but ended up in Camden in the 90's & used to go to Whirl Y Gig all the time :D

She said it was one of the best clubs she'd ever been too - especially loved Temple Head being played & also She's a rainbow - also mentioned the hoooge parachute canopy that was released at the end of the night & everyone got under it & played about like kids :D

that all sounds very accurate about from the playing around under the parachute..... My friends were so sad and calculating that they would dance behind a fit girl before the parachute came across the dancefloor so they would end up in their lap for the chillout half hour at the end it wasn't just playing around that went on underneath there! Some top tunes were broke at whirly like

lionrock - are you ready to testify
deep forest - sweet lulliby
mock turtles - can u dig it? (proctor mix)
age of love - age of love
world of twist - shes a rainbow (fluke mix)
lots of astralasia and banca de gaia stuff as well. Great days