Happy Birthday Jenwah - JFTB - etc etc

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
hairy hogs day!!!! Hope you have the best birthday, and like retch says, good luck with the exam results!!!!! What wanderful weather for a birthday eh???? You in manc btw???:cool: :cool:

She had a mint birthday from what i hear and got mint exam results as well.

4 A's and a B :D

Well done jenny :D

hey hey hey!!!!! retro, thankyou for this post :love: love u millions!
i forgive u for not comin out, i suppose, but only on the condition of u comin over n us goin to warehouse again -that wa fab!!!!

thanks loads guys for all the well wishes!! i had an absolutely fabulous birthday -one of my favourite ones ever (blackpool being the other one)

went t laser quest, and i won -twice!! haha. loads of my mates from work and uni came there then we went for a meal and went out BIG time!! haha
(altho i got well drunk in my true styleeeee and sprained my ankle and have now got an infection in it lol :S)

jus t let u all know, i'm doin fabulously, the whole diabetes thing is well under control and i'm jus as happy as ever!!!! (tho i havent seen a good few of u for much longer than i'd like!!! :(:(:(:()

Shabbs, cheeky ;) i am 22, and feeling slightly aware of it, especially since i am the oldest one out of my group of friends here in the hudd!! lol.
yeah, when i first spoke t anyone on here i wa 18!! bloody hell, it seems a lifetime ago, cant remember not knowing u guys!!!

Silky!!!! :naughty: lol.

and Lozzie, no, i am not in manchester!! :( i'm stayin in hudds for the summer this time round, i love my job too much to leave lol :)

i'm sorry i dont get on here that much, its jus i havent got the net at home till i move into my new house in july -this means that i only spend short amounts of time on the computers at uni, and when i dont have a lot of time it gets a bit overwhelming to try and get into what everyones sayin -if u get me.....well, 21st july i move house, and i'll b speakin to u a lot more....i also plan t get out to GT when i get the nite off.

uni is goin really really well-i got 4 A's and 2 B's n am lookin at gettin a really good work placement in sept 08 :)

thanks for the texts i got from people!!!! love u all tons n tons xxxxxxxxxx