Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com

Featured Event:
Saturday 28th July '07
The OSA Summer Sizzler - Manchester

DJ's: Welly, Ste Huxley, Paul Mowat, Butty , Danny R, Mister DJ & The CD Competition winner - Mr Ben!

osasummerbash.gif

Lifeguards:
DJ Welly (Warehouse Classics Set)
Paul Mowat (Tall Paul)
Ste Huxley
Danny R
Butty
Mister DJ
OSA CD Compo Winner - Mr Ben

Choons:
A bit of owt with nowt taken owt!

Damage:
£5 Entrance
OSA Gold Members get in for free!! (click here to sign up)

Where 'n When:
Saturday 28th July 2007
Scubar - 136 York Street, Manchester, M1 7XN (for map etc click here)
9pm-3am

Bits 'n Bobs:
Over 18's / R.O.A.R
Last entrance 11.30pm
Balloons will be popped, nuggets will be ate
Limited capacity....... get there early!
Snorkle & life vest optional....

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
CD Compo Winner:

Thanks for all the cd's that were handed in to the last event, there was many ace ones and it was damn hard to choose. Seeing as no names were on the cd's i dont actually know who it is!

So if you did a mix starting with:

A acca
Sunscreem - Pressure Us
Orbital - Chime

Then your playing at this event! :redneck:

For those who would like a set at the next event please bring down a cd (with no writing on it) and place it in the box at the bit where ya pay, we will then check them out and choose another one for next time.

Those who have already brought one before you can put the same one in again if you wish (or do another one if you want of course).

:thumbsup:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
CD Compo Winner:

Thanks for all the cd's that were handed in to the last event, there was many ace ones and it was damn hard to choose. Seeing as no names were on the cd's i dont actually know who it is!

A acca
Sunscreem - Pressure Us
Orbital - Chime

For those who would like a set at the next event please bring down a cd (with no writing on it) and place it in the box, we will then check them out and choose another one for next time.

Those who have already brought one before you can put the same one in again if you wish (or do another one if you want of course).

What happens to the ones that didnt win?....Can I have em :p

Come on winner make ya self known:king: ....And well done btw :thumbsup:

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
well done wazza lad and there was u telling me when ya did the fooker that it was poop,fcukin nice one mate me and she will defo be there on the night,well looking forward to it yeahhhhhhhhhh

tag:) :cool:

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
well done wazza lad and there was u telling me when ya did the fooker that it was poop,fcukin nice one mate me and she will defo be there on the night,well looking forward to it yeahhhhhhhhhh

tag:) :cool:

lol ... cheers for that mate , i know yeah i thought i was a track short to be honest , just glad you didn't end up gettin yours in or i might not have won lol:p

only kiddin mate , see you soon hopefully :cool:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Top top line-up with the likes of welly, tall paul, ste h & the buttmeister general:cool: :D :thumbsup:

Should be a belter..... cannay wait!phones: Off to pick out some beasties in preparation right about now me thinks:eyebrow:

Hopefully see a few new faces there as well:)

FAO: any OSA Londoners - will drive up to Manc in the mini-bus, so if anyone's in need of a lift you can hop in with me nay worries:thumbsup:

See yas then:D :wave:

Danny

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
CD Compo Winner:

A acca
Sunscreem - Pressure Us
Orbital - Chime

Fuck off thats my CD you robbing bastard warren :cops:

HAHA well done mate, now i wish i hadn't helped you to sort ya recording thing out :p

Not really bud, well done, if i can i will try and make it but you know how it is for me being from down here with no transport etc :cry:

We will see :D