The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

superwave

Oct 20, 2006
NEEDS part1 uploaded
megaupload.com/?d=VZFWT3O0 DEAD
megaupload.com/?d=UEFUOJQX
Thanx for the tracklist heads up:love:

Sasha & Tom Wainwright - Live @ Tempest, The Freetown Club, Hanley, Stoke-On-Trent, UK 11-29-91 - 86 minutes
Sound Factory 1-xx-92
Studio Set Mixtape 92
Bedroom Demo 92
Tom Wainwright
01. St Ettiene - Only Love Can Break Your Heart (Kenlou B-Boy Mix)
02. Ice T - New Jack Hustler (Nino's Theme)(Stress Mix)
03. Simply Red - Stars (Comprende Mix)(slow)
04. Nia Peeples - Streets Of Dreams (Shep Pettibone House Dub)
05. Wen-Lover - Wen-Lover Groovy Love Theme
06. TK Roberts - Closer To My Heart (Reel Dub)
Sasha
07. Brother Makes 3 - I Wanna? (Divas On It Mix)
08. G-Love feat Jayne Casey - You Keep The Love (Original Mix)
09. G-Love feat Jayne Casey - You Keep The Love (John Kelly Remix)
10. TC 1991 - Berry (Fratty Energy Version)
11. ICP - Free & Equal (Leftfield Dub)
12. ICP - Free & Equal (Leftfield Mix)
-split-
13. French Connection - Storm w/ Blind Truth - Why Can't We See (Accapella)
14. 49ers - Move Your Feet (Underground Mix)
15. React 2 Rhythm - Intoxication (Leftfield Mix)
16. Adamski & Seal - Killer (William Orbit Mix)
17. Midi Rain - Always (Club Vocal Mix)
18. St Melody - Qtopia (12" Mix)
19. BG The Prince Of Rap - Take Control Of The Party (Sinister Dub Mix)
20. Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea (12" Original)
21. Bizarre Inc vs Blue Pearl - Playing With Pearls
22. Yo-Bots - I Got It (Groove Mix)

Last edited:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
No Tracklist as of yet

heres the tracklisting

DJ Sasha Jan 1992

Tom Wainwright & Sasha @ Freetown Tempest Stoke 29th Nov 91.jpg

Last edited:

bondi_baggie

Sep 17, 2007
Sydney
Could someone please re-upload this, I have a friend who had is car nicked in 94, an old B reg metro and this tape was in the car at the time. The irony is that he didn't give a shit about the car and was more wounded about the loss of the tape.

Cheers

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
Could someone please re-upload this, I have a friend who had is car nicked in 94, an old B reg metro and this tape was in the car at the time. The irony is that he didn't give a shit about the car and was more wounded about the loss of the tape.

Cheers

Same happened to me :(.It must be a metro and sasha tape thing. I had my g reg metro burnt out by some cnuts and i was sooo gutted because there were a load of my sasha originals in there!!!! I have managed to get a few back tho thanks to you lot :love:

bondi_baggie

Sep 17, 2007
Sydney
Same happened to me :(.It must be a metro and sasha tape thing. I had my g reg metro burnt out by some cnuts and i was sooo gutted because there were a load of my sasha originals in there!!!! I have managed to get a few back tho thanks to you lot :love:

At least you can look back an laugh, and I can't thank this site enough for bringing it all back :thumbsup:

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006

I always used to copy my tapes for the car for this reason. I wouldn't care if i came back and the car was on fire, as long as me music was OK. I still do it even now. Ive got a company car now though so i care even less. Burn the car out Monday, brand new one by Tuesday.

nadia g

Apr 20, 2007
Thank you for sharing this. I got a copy of this around 1994 off a mate who got it someone who told him that this was sasha djing at a private party for mick hucknell. i believed that story for years until i found brady's identical tracklisting on his website. regardless, of the story, it's always been one of my favourites.

jonny_the_boy

Jan 12, 2009
Fantastic! Thank you very much.

Only ever had part of the St Et side (cut off mid way through Wen-Lover) that we managed to record direct from the DAT (something to do with him sending a demo to Tony Ross for SOAK at the Warehouse) before we were rumbled. Superb quality but all to short.

Never thought this had been "released". Finally able to check out the rest of it.

Ta very much.

Mar 15, 2006
Carlisle
Longshot probs ... But Megaupload is as almost as old as the hills these days ... heheheheh ,, Any chnce of bump upload to something a bit more up to date ? Appreciated if so ...:D:D:cool::p

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Longshot probs ... But Megaupload is as almost as old as the hills these days ... heheheheh ,, Any chnce of bump upload to something a bit more up to date ? Appreciated if so ...:D:D:cool::p

The US government done the guy who owns mega uploads for money laundering he was using that Web site to launder money.

They had a massive clamp down on all them sites they went round closing all down their were US government notices on a lot of them torrents sites.
Am talking a few years back now and a lot are up and running again. Most provides block them so you can't see them.

Their was a massive thread on webhosting talk about it at the time.

I don't really use webhosting talk anymore as I got bored of it, but I spent many years posting on that forum .

Last edited: