Why Are Some Men Sooo Stupid

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
From the start , I decided to give my house a damn good clean today , so i thought i would take my "engagement ring" off and put it on my bed side table
[ incase i lost it as im bit dippy like that]

Anyway done all my cleaning and went to put it back on "IT HAD GONE"...:cry: :cry: :

i had been looking all over for it like a crazy bird for hours & couldnt find it , so i thought id better tell the other half ....

Wait for this one the stupid fooking turd has hid it on me and forgot where he has put it:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Needless to say hes in the dog house big time ...
Anyway tomorrow we are going for new ring , not going to be the same though as the first one was so special to me :cry: ....
im totally hormonal and fuming:mad: .. ive had my rant now .

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
How much are metal detectors thesedays? Can you get cheap ones? or is that silly?

My dad hoovered up his wedding ring and didn't realise until after the rubbish had been taken :| ...sorry that probably wont make you feel any better.

Hope you find it x

Duke

:$ yes ganja im like that sometimes but my ring was so special to me ... :cry:
me & the wife had a row b4 we got married , she took the ring off & gave it me bac , so isaid i dont want it & chucked it it bounced in the road & off a drain stopping about 1" from the side (she daint do it again )my mon would of batterd me mind she gave me the dimond it was hers worth about £800 (it was from my dad so she probly wound'nt of give a fook tbh );)