Calling all OSA members n friends!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

hikkyb

Apr 21, 2004
not very far away
reet peeps...most ov yas no me by now,n huch i love havin a good time.i hav travelled everywhere listening to all the dj's on this site,n ive supported all the nights that ive been to by gettin my arse on the dance floor!!!

now has come the time for me to get my first dj set,n i'm well buzzin!!big up th the ben fisher who has given me a chance n put me on at GOODTIMES.i hope that most ...if not all ov ya will come out to gt and give me ur support(which i would really appreciate)as im gettin abit nervous!!this truely is a dream come true for me...playing at a well estblished night!!

hope to see loads ov ya there

hikkyb!

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
u no id love to b there fella if it wasn't so far away and with me moving outta the country soon,

All the best and good luck when u do it, record it so i can still have a listen!!

:thumbsup:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
tell ya summat...its hard trying to get a set together,but i think ive got it nailed!!!well lookin forwad to gt now....might be a few supprises in me set to!!!

looking forward to hearing it mate....phones: Well done and good luck chick (not that you need it ;) ) Youre gonna rock gaz :king:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
best of british to ya mate

am sure ya gonna rock the place, ya'v no need to be nervous :thumbsup: should be an intresting set to follow phones: make sure ya end up on sommert at a fast pitch for me to take over :king: