FHM top 100 birds results

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

simzzzz

:p :love: the results are in and the top 10 looks like this...( i would every single one of them :p :p :love: )

Top ten sexiest women in the world:

1. Jessica Alba

2. Keeley Hazell

3. Eva Longoria

4. Adriana Lima (Brazilian supermodel)

5. Scarlett Johansson

6. Hayden Panettiere (US actress)

7. Cheryl Tweedy

8. Angelina Jolie

9. Emily Scott

10. Elisha Cuthbert

Sin City star Jessica Alba has been voted the world's sexiest woman by the readers of a lads' mag.

The 25-year-old actress beat the likes of Desperate Housewife Eva Longoria, Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie and Girls Aloud star Cheryl Tweedy to the title.

Pirates Of The Caribbean actress Keira Knightley, 22, has dropped out of the top ten after taking the top spot last year.

But it is fellow Briton Sienna Miller, 25, who has had the biggest fall.

The Factory Girl star has plummeted from 12th place last year to 45th position in the 2007 FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World list.

Wayne Rooney's fiancee Coleen McLoughlin, 21, is also out of the top 100 after grabbing 45th place last year.

But it looks like Prince William's ex Kate Middleton, 25, will have no trouble finding a new man after shooting up the top 100 to 25th place from 94th last year.

The brunette is one place above TV presenter Holly Willoughby, 26, and two above Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle, 21.

Troubled singer Britney Spears, 25, is back in at 54, after falling out of the list last year.

Bob Geldof's daughter Peaches, in 55th place, and Theo Walcott's girlfriend Melanie Slade, in 96th position, are in the top 100 for the first time.

Supermodel Kate Moss, 33, has sneaked into the top 100 at 68 thanks to a late surge from fans who heard that she was set to be booted off the list.

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
And here are the luvlies for you guys to drool and for you boys who are at work...NO TABLE LIFTING...And how fit is Cheryl Tweedy???

Last edited:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Right...Confession time...Erm I think I secretly fancy Cheryl Tweedy, I cant stop looking at that pic...shes a rite dirrrrrty box....I am getting the signals from that piccy that normally I would get when lookign at say...freddie ljungberg or david beckham :hubba: This is wrong am I a lezzer or do I just have a school girl crush on Cheryl Tweedys picture cos she is infact asking for it...answers to FAYELOVESCHERYLTWEEDYFUCKHOFFASHLEYCOLESHESMINE.COM

mrshifter

Jan 20, 2005
Dodge City
Wayne Rooney's fiancee Coleen McLoughlin, 21, is also out of the top 100 after grabbing 45th place last year.

I'd have love to have been a fly on the wall in Chez Rooney when Coleen flicked open this years results to see how much she'd 'risen' :p

Fair play to Jennifer Aniston :love: , 38 years old and holding her own at no.35.

Here's the full list:

1. Jessica Alba
2. Keeley Hazell
3. Eva Longoria
4. Adriana Lima
5. Scarlett Johansson
6. Hayden Panettiere
7. Cheryl Tweedy
8. Angelina Jolie
9. Emily Scott
10. Elisha Cuthbert
11. Eva Mendes
12. Keira Knightley
13. Evangeline Lilly
14. Christina Aguilera
15. Rachel Stevens
16. Kelly Brook
17. Sarah Harding
18. Beyonce Knowles
19. Alessandra Ambrosia
20. Cameron Diaz
21. Jessica Simpson
22. Nicole Scherzinger
23. Gemma Atkinson
24. Jessica Biel
25. Kate Middleton
26. Holly Willoughby
27. Nadine Coyle
28. Carmen Electra
29. Avril Lavigne
30. Lindsay Lohan
31. Charlotte McKenna
32. Charlize Theron
33. Halle Berry
34. Rachel Bilson
35. Jennifer Aniston
36. Eva Green
37. Abigail Clancy
38. Joss Stone
39. Hilary Duff
40. Kate Beckinsale
41. Hayley Parsons
42. Roxanne McKee
43. Jennifer Love Hewitt
44. Maria Sharapova
45. Sienna Miller
46. Billie Piper
47. Nicola Roberts
48. Holly Valance
49. Ali Larter
50. Anna Kournikova
51. Ana Beatriz Barros
52. Gisele Bundchen
53. Peaches Geldof
54. Britney Spears
55. Rihanna
56. Natalie Portman
57. Mischa Barton
58. Imogen Thomas
59. Michelle Ryan
60. Petra Nemcova
61. Kimberley Walsh
62. Kayleigh Pearson
63. Tanya Robinson
64. Alexa Chung
65. Charlotte Church
66. Amii Grove
67. Myleene Klass
68. Kate Moss
69. Fearne Cotton
70. Holly Newberry
71. Vikki Blows
72. Nikki Sanderson
73. Rosario Dawson
74. Jenna Jameson
75. Kirsten Dunst
76. Danielle Lloyd
77. Tera Patrick
78. Joanna Krupa
79. Tricia Helfer
80. Abi Titmuss
81. Charlotte Marshall
82. Noemie Lenoir
83. Michelle Marsh
84. Sophie Howard
85. Jenni Falconer
86. Kara Tointon
87. Jennifer Ellison
88. Melissa Theuriau
89. Jaime Pressly
90. Sophia Bush
91. Jennifer Garner
92. Lucy Pinder
93. Georgie Thompson
94. Heidi Range
95. Abi Harding
96. Melanie Slade
97. Pamela Anderson
98. Emma Watson
99. Ziyi Zhang
100. Lacey Turner

No Sarah Jane Honeywell off CBeebies but you can't win 'em all ;)

simzzzz

Right...Confession time...Erm I think I secretly fancy Cheryl Tweedy, I cant stop looking at that pic...shes a rite dirrrrrty box....I am getting the signals from that piccy that normally I would get when lookign at say...freddie ljungberg or david beckham :hubba: This is wrong am I a lezzer or do I just have a school girl crush on Cheryl Tweedys picture cos she is infact asking for it...answers to FAYELOVESCHERYLTWEEDYFUCKHOFFASHLEYCOLESHESMINE.COM

LOL yes your a big dyke :thumbsup: enjoy

( for the sake of OSA getting sued this is obviously a fake picture of the lovely Mrs Cole / Tweedy,) ( sorry Mods if bobbies not allowed to be posted ! )

Attachments

• cheryl.jpg
    cheryl.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 22,392

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
LOL yes your a big dyke :thumbsup: enjoy

( for the sake of OSA getting sued this is obviously a fake picture of the lovely Mrs Cole / Tweedy,) ( sorry Mods if bobbies not allowed to be posted ! )

Deffo not a lezzer, maybe i just like the fact that she looks dead dirrrrty on the one i put up...the one you put up has just thrown all my imagination outta window...thanx anyways simzzz, i now know i like looking at men...in particular....

Last edited:

simzzzz

Deffo not a lezzer, maybe i just like the fact that she looks dead dirrrrty on the one i put up...the one you put up has just thrown all my imagination outta window...thanx anyways simzzz, i now know i like looking at men...in particular....

sorry for ruining ya fantasty betty spaghetti :$
i much preffered it though when you went through your lezza stage in life ;) :thumbsup: