Pbt

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
Pauly mate, I've not heard the bootleg but I'll hazard a guess it's the original.

The one I got is a Global Beat Promo so there's not much info I'm afraid. Jonnyp might be able to help hear though - I think he knows em.

BTW. Was someone telling me that half of PBT are the same peeps as S-Cape :confused: :confused: Or have I dreamt it :axe: :axe:

Cat # appears to be "POW-01" Pauly fella - but it's hard to tell cause the etching is so small. Lololol, they've etched on there "Dedicated To Guntars Dutch Dollars..." :axe: :axe: Can't see that been the cat # though :pixie:

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
VinylAnimal said:

BTW. Was someone telling me that half of PBT are the same peeps as S-Cape :confused: :confused: Or have I dreamt it :axe: :axe:

that was me mate and yep its true s-cape used to be PBT but then they spilt up and half then became scape , they all live in bradford at the mo (well they did bout a year back dont know if they still do like ) a friend of mine knows them pretty well....

mr sy1975

Dec 5, 2006
Sevenoaks, down south
So is the original version of PBT only avaliable on the booty with control on the other side?

I was searching the forum and this old thread came up, but it does't really answer the question:$

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
Also on a Knights too? Ask Dale @ 'the Disc' records in bradford if he's got one, as he's one of the original members? (or was in s-cape at least?)

Aug 10, 2005
Blackburn
I've got the one on knights (vol 7 or 6 IIRC), its different to the other pressing I have which has the PBT logo stamped on a white label. Is this the remix? Gotta say, the one on knights is shit compared to the other!

I've got the one on knights (vol 7 or 6 IIRC), its different to the other pressing I have which has the PBT logo stamped on a white label. Is this the remix? Gotta say, the one on knights is shit compared to the other!

You're wrong & you know you are :p

The original is the Shock the beat beats one... this is the one that's on here

Various - Untitled

WHich then got an 'official' release remixed on this

Push Button Technology - Just 4 U (Remix)

The original got booted on this

Various - Knights Of The Turntable Vol. 9

mr sy1975

Dec 5, 2006
Sevenoaks, down south
You're wrong & you know you are :p

The original is the Shock the beat beats one... this is the one that's on here

Various - Untitled

WHich then got an 'official' release remixed on this

Push Button Technology - Just 4 U (Remix)

The original got booted on this

Various - Knights Of The Turntable Vol. 9

Yeah Shooms thats what I thought, although it seems a little strange that an original piece of music would be released on what appears to be a booty (the 12" with Control and shelter me on) rather that its own white label press:$

Yeah Shooms thats what I thought, although it seems a little strange that an original piece of music would be released on what appears to be a booty (the 12" with Control and shelter me on) rather that its own white label press:$

Bizarre indeed.... until you consider that Dale the disc was behind PBT & also the boot ;)