anyone know the Tracklist:confused:
Cant wait for part 2 of Vol 2:wave:
:luv:

DJ Sasha @ Angels, Burnley, 5th August 1995

tape 1
1. Shady - Pearls (Hallelujah)
2. Marcus Schultz presents Plastic Spastic - The Journey
3. ??? inst
4. Angels Moraes - Heaven Knows (Galvatron Dub)
5. Sunscreem - When (SPS Mix)
6. Sunscreem - When (Original Mix)
7. London Beat - Build It With Love (The Boss Parts 1&2)
8. Delacy - Hideaway
9. E-N - The Horn Ride (Ride The Lisbon Mix)
10. Zee - Dreamtime (Dub)
11. Zee - Dreamtime (Original Mix)

tape 2
1. Libra Presents Taylor - Anomaly (Calling Your Name)
2. UCC - Dodobassburger
3. Chrome - Do You Want Me
4. Zero The Hero - Come With Me (Cotton Club Remix)
5. B-Tribe - Nanita (BTs Voltaire Organica Mix)
6. Bel Canto - Weve Got To Work it Out (Way Out West Mix)
7. Blue Amazon - No Other Love (Jackpot)
8. Hook & Lecker - Headstrong
9. Tenth Chapter - Wired
10. Quivver - Believe In Me "
11. Sasha & Maria - Be As One
12. ??? "reflection in the mirror, is it near you, run away" female

Alf

Feb 22, 2006
thanks m8y do you have any more angels stuff,im after parks and wilson,dave seaman,and paul taylor and mc bmw ,thanks for this one tops.

Yes mate got quite a few sets from Angels inc The Edge @ Angels (1994) .... will up some more soon.

Tape 2 up in the minute :thumbsup:

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
Here's the full tracklisting. This set has always bugged me. I'm convinced its actually John Digweed. The cassette version of this had 3 tracks missing when it was released 10. Zee - Dreamtime (Dub) 11. Zee - Dreamtime (Original Mix) & 23. E'Voke - Runaway. A lot of the tracks in this set appeared on John Digweeds Essential Mix that was broadcast a few weeks later. Im not convinced Sasha or John copy each other and play the two versions of Dreamtime but maybe I'm wrong. Ive come across people who clam they where there that night. Interestingly the Sasha Live @ Angels Vol 1 is supposed to be recorded from angels on June 10, 1995. However I'm told Sasha didn't appear that night. I think vol1 was recorded on 5 August and vol 2 is John Digweed. That's my conspiracy theory anyway. Anyway its a brilliant set Ive put a link to the full set at the bottom of the page.

Sasha (Or Digweed) 5th August 1995, Angels, Burnley
Here's the full set anyway in case the version posted is the cassette version
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

01. Shady - Pearls (Hallelujah)
02. Marcus Schultz presents Plastic Spastic - The Journey
03. OLN - Reboot 144 (Acid Error Mix)
04. Angels Moraes - Heaven Knows (Galvatron Dub) "deep deep down"
05. Sunscreem - When (SPS Mix)
06. Sunscreem - When (Original Mix)
07. London Beat - Build It With Love (The Boss Parts 1&2)
08. Delacy - Hideaway
09. E-N - The Horn Ride (Ride The Lisbon Mix)
12. Libra Presents Taylor - Anomaly (Calling Your Name)
13. UCC - Dodobassburger (stuttery female/air raid siren)
14. Chrome - Do You Want Me "want you to hold me" female / piano
15. Zero The Hero - Come With Me (Cotton Club Remix) "body to body, pumpin through your stereo" male
16. B-Tribe - Nanita (BTs Voltaire Organica Mix) "when our dreams come true, theres no need to cry"
17. Bell Canto - Weve Got To Work it Out (Way Out West Mix) female / acidy
18. Blue Amazon - No Other Love (Jackpot)
19. Hook & Lecker - Headstrong (female scat)
20. Tenth Chapter - Wired "get em down" female / piano
21. Quivver - Believe In Me "and I will believe in you" male / piano
22. Sasha & Maria - Be As One
23. E'Voke - Runaway

Last edited:

king coe

Aug 8, 2002
somewhere in an area near you
Here's the full tracklisting. This set has always bugged me. I'm convinced its actually John Digweed. The cassette version of this had 3 tracks missing when it was released 10. Zee - Dreamtime (Dub) 11. Zee - Dreamtime (Original Mix) & 23. E'Voke - Runaway. A lot of the tracks in this set appeared on John Digweeds Essential Mix that was broadcast a few weeks later. Im not convinced Sasha or John copy each other and play the two versions of Dreamtime but maybe I'm wrong. Ive come across people who clam they where there that night. Interestingly the Sasha Live @ Angels Vol 1 is supposed to be recorded from angels on June 10, 1995. However I'm told Sasha didn't appear that night. I think vol1 was recorded on 5 August and vol 2 is John Digweed. That's my conspiracy theory anyway. Anyway its a brilliant set Ive put a link to the full set at the bottom of the page.

Sasha (Or Digweed) 5th August 1995, Angels, Burnley

01. Shady - Pearls (Hallelujah)
02. Marcus Schultz presents Plastic Spastic - The Journey
03. OLN - Reboot 144 (Acid Error Mix)
04. Angels Moraes - Heaven Knows (Galvatron Dub) "deep deep down"
05. Sunscreem - When (SPS Mix)
06. Sunscreem - When (Original Mix)
07. London Beat - Build It With Love (The Boss Parts 1&2)
08. Delacy - Hideaway
09. E-N - The Horn Ride (Ride The Lisbon Mix)
12. Libra Presents Taylor - Anomaly (Calling Your Name)
13. UCC - Dodobassburger (stuttery female/air raid siren)
14. Chrome - Do You Want Me "want you to hold me" female / piano
15. Zero The Hero - Come With Me (Cotton Club Remix) "body to body, pumpin through your stereo" male
16. B-Tribe - Nanita (BTs Voltaire Organica Mix) "when our dreams come true, theres no need to cry"
17. Bell Canto - Weve Got To Work it Out (Way Out West Mix) female / acidy
18. Blue Amazon - No Other Love (Jackpot)
19. Hook & Lecker - Headstrong (female scat)
20. Tenth Chapter - Wired "get em down" female / piano
21. Quivver - Believe In Me "and I will believe in you" male / piano
22. Sasha & Maria - Be As One
23. E'Voke - Runaway

Here's the full set anyway in case the version posted is the cassette version
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

mate ive told you at least 2 times before on other boards that this is definitly sasha i stood next to the booth for the whole set and listened to the entire night as i did the 1st time he was there.
i have the flyer the original tapes and 1000% positive that this is sasha ,another point its nothing like digweeds mixing its all in key.if you arnt going to bother listening to what people tell you then whats the point in asking, now believe me these are correct.

king coe

Aug 8, 2002
oh and another couple of things to put your mind at rest on the way to the 2nd sasha night we had in the car the 1st sasha night tapes i got them from eastern bloc the day that they were dropped off the same as i did when the 2nd set were delivered there i was part of the furniture in that place, just for your info my tapes do have both zee tracks and end with evoke, my mate asked me to go and get him some tapes a couple of weeks later and his didnt have zee or evoke on so whoever did the tape edit fucked up .the tape dates are right and correct and when diggers was there a month or so after i went that night too, he played nothing like sashas nights the atmosphere was dodgy attracted a different crowd and he was playing tough as fuck tunes.

Mailrhj

Oct 14, 2006
Leeds
could anyone pleeeesse! upload this on mediafire or something coz megaupload wont let me d/l for some fuckin reason. That site is a shower of shit! :mad:

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
mate ive told you at least 2 times before on other boards that this is definitly sasha i stood next to the booth for the whole set and listened to the entire night as i did the 1st time he was there.
i have the flyer the original tapes and 1000% positive that this is sasha ,another point its nothing like digweeds mixing its all in key.if you arnt going to bother listening to what people tell you then whats the point in asking, now believe me these are correct.

What you getting all upset about:cry: I don't see me asking any questions in my post. Just making a statement. I would of also thought by now you would of realised i'm not convinced by your say so. I was told that Tall Paul played Angels on the 10th July 95 because Sasha didn't turn up. Are you saying he did turn up ?
And you have to admit its a bit strange how half the tracks on the Digweed Essential Mix that was broadcast 4 weeks later on Sunday 3rd September are one this mix. And again on Digweed's Essential Mix 28th October. And only one track appears on the Transmission 30th July 1995 set only 4 days earlier.
Anyway don't you think its a bit sad standing next to the booth for the whole set? :D

king coe

Aug 8, 2002
one thing for sure is you are a prick, that is one thing i am totally sure of.

if i say i was at both nights at angels sasha played and the night digweed played, then in general most people are happy that im giving them info that will help . however you chose to be a know it all prick and dismiss it as untrue.
which leaves me to summise you are nothing more than a bellend.

the matter is closed and you are a prick.