The OSA Easter doo excitement thread

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
RARRRR! not long now m'lovelies :thumbsup: :love: :banana: :alcohol: :mad: :cool:

Everyone got their party heads on and selves organised? Anyone else ridiculously 'wahey' about the thought of it? :$ :D

I'm really looking forward to it, and 1st bank hol of the year too...perfick :cool:

I was going to post a pic of Neg from Balls of Steel to capture the "whoop whoop"-ness of it but I cant find one , so have a selection of other exciteable style pictures instead instead :D

club.gif

WebHippo01.jpg

Attachments

• 16821.jpg
    16821.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 192
  • taz-spin.gif
    taz-spin.gif
    12.7 KB · Views: 193

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I'm trying to get Jonno to come to this, but the pussy won't as 'you'll be stuck at home'. Jeez, its only for a few hours!

I have even suggesting driving him over and sitting in some late night coffee shop for a few hours with a book then picking him up but he is still having none of it.

Hvae a great time everyone, i am sure it will be dead ace.

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
I'm trying to get Jonno to come to this, but the pussy won't as 'you'll be stuck at home'. Jeez, its only for a few hours!

I have even suggesting driving him over and sitting in some late night coffee shop for a few hours with a book then picking him up but he is still having none of it.

real shame you cant come darl, would have been fab to see you :( :thumbsup:

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
:groupflip getting very excited about it... infact really really cant wait... meet some new people and get wasted... sounds like a plan :thumbsup: :wave:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
real shame you cant come darl, would have been fab to see you :( :thumbsup:

Well i have invited you and your friend here you know, you're more than welcome anytime.

Jonno is now 'thinking about it' btw lol. What an old man.

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Well i have invited you and your friend here you know, you're more than welcome anytime.

Jonno is now 'thinking about it' btw lol. What an old man.
qualitaaaaaaaaay! :D

It's crap that you can't come-not seen you in ages and it would've been nice! :(

I'll get Butty and we'll come on a road trip to your house now I've got car and sat nav! :cool: (if that's ok)

I'm lookin forward to this weekend loads although I fear I will be missing out on the easter egg hunt at aunty joyce's (well buttys aunty) on sunday! :(

x

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
qualitaaaaaaaaay! :D

It's crap that you can't come-not seen you in ages and it would've been nice! :(

I'll get Butty and we'll come on a road trip to your house now I've got car and sat nav! :cool: (if that's ok)

I'm lookin forward to this weekend loads although I fear I will be missing out on the easter egg hunt at aunty joyce's (well buttys aunty) on sunday! :(

x

I want to do it, I want to do, but Sonz I want to dooooooooo iiiiiiit

sounds mint that...

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!

You're the best wife ever, i wanna marry you!!!!:D

Most women would insist he stayed at home and listened to how much their haemorrhoids have been playing up!!

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Woody managed to talk Jonno into coming- summat about a reet royal bumming in the mens bogs. :he she:

There was no stopping him then, the frigging gaylord.