Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I tend to use a bar of coltar soap and rinse the washing in the river

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
for washing your clothes in that is:D

I was always scared of these new fangled scientific inventions...:S but since I found a box of Aeril Liquid tabs in my nans(who would put Kim n Aggie to shame with her cleaning knowledge) I decided to brave it out:cool:
They are boss..totally converted:thumbsup:

Tabs all the way... or more specifically these green Apple Blossom babies cos at the risk of sounding like a right fondent fancy eating hommer they make my bed linen smell proper lush :love:

Bold_Tablets_24's.jpg

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Tabs all the way... or more specifically these green Apple Blossom babies cos at the risk of sounding like a right fondent fancy eating hommer they make my bed linen smell proper lush :love:

Bold_Tablets_24's.jpg

Shooms, you need to try the purple ones, crushed velvet and jasmine....absolute heaven :love:

the ones on the right, the apple blossom ones are nice but try the purple ones...lush

Last edited:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Now this is what the forum is all about Mesh! Topical debate!

I am a powder man myself as you can specifically tailor the dose to the individual wash. Tabs were invented to govern the masses by controlling the dose and therefore sales of the product . . . . the amount you spend.

I hope I have opened Shooms eyes to the cynical world of washing powder marketing.

Be in charge of your own destiny. . . .Use Powder!

I trust that is clear?

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
My mum tends to buy the powder. She goes to Costco and get some big thing of Ariel. lol

I do my own washing (can't stand it when other people do my washing! grrrrr :mad:) and it's always been good for me! :thumbsup:

x

Now this is what the forum is all about Mesh! Topical debate!

I am a powder man myself as you can specifically tailor the dose to the individual wash. Tabs were invented to govern the masses by controlling the dose and therefore sales of the product . . . . the amount you spend.

I hope I have opened Shooms eyes to the cynical world of washing powder marketing.

I trust that is clear?

lol :D

The thing is I always double up the amount of tabs I use anyway & when I used to use powder I always used fantastic amounts in one session....

No change there then on both accounts :$ :fekked:

At least me clothes smell nice :D

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com

I trust that is clear?

Haha, top reply!! :king: Never thought about it that way, lol! :crazy:

I use both but not at the same time of course, i prefer those liquid tabs though.

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.

The thing is I always double up the amount of tabs I use anyway & when I used to use powder I always used fantastic amounts in one session....

Ah. . . .That's nice Shooms. Bet you smell like a summers day!

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com

Well instead of buying two in one why don't you try buyin seperates then you only need to put extra fabric conditioner in (the bit that makes em smell nice) and bobs your uncle. I reckon all that detergent can't be good for your skin.

And on the controlling how much you put in, I was gona say that. You don't always have a massive load and sometimes you might only need a little extra (ie. not a full tabs worth) so it's a bit waste of money buyin them tabs. :D

It's just a bit of a gimmick (sp??? that doesnt look right?) really those tabs, for people not wanting to get their hands dirty. lol ;) :p

x

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Well instead of buying two in one why don't you try buyin seperates then you only need to put extra fabric conditioner in (the bit that makes em smell nice) and bobs your uncle. I reckon all that detergent can't be good for your skin.

And on the controlling how much you put in, I was gona say that. You don't always have a massive load and sometimes you might only need a little extra (ie. not a full tabs worth) so it's a bit waste of money buyin them tabs. :D

It's just a bit of a gimmick (sp??? that doesnt look right?) really those tabs, for people not wanting to get their hands dirty. lol ;) :p

x

Ah ... ..Li'l Sonz, a like mind on the washing front!!