Reason Refills

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

NuSense Soundz

Mar 26, 2007
Norfolk (Chester, term time)
Does anyone know of any decent reason refills (official or not) for pianos and vocal samples.
Pianos along the lines of Sunset Regime - Come On People, I've Got The Real Feel (Fantzia Remix), Asha - JJ Tribute, S-bam - Take Me Away, FPI Project - Everybody (all over the world), etc.
Vocal Samples like Rhythm Quest - Closer to All Your Dreams, Dream Frequency - Take Me, M&M - Don't Stand In My Way, DJ Pierre - Everyday, etc.
Cheers.

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
If you want THAT piano, then it's the Korg M1 that you want. :thumbsup:

I'm sure there's a multisample version of it for Reason, but you're better off having the real thing. Luckily it's part of the Korg Legacy Collection Digital Edition.

korg.com :D

I assume that's what you're after, or is it loops?

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
I did'nt know you was after the Korg M1 Piano i have some wav files of the Korg M1 if you want them if there any use to you mate,but there is only 1 note pair octave covering 5 octaves i don't mind giving you them.....

msprim

Dec 12, 2006
Ireland
ravers-choice.blogspot.com
Does anyone know of any decent reason refills (official or not) for pianos and vocal samples.
Pianos along the lines of Sunset Regime - Come On People, I've Got The Real Feel (Fantzia Remix), Asha - JJ Tribute, S-bam - Take Me Away, FPI Project - Everybody (all over the world), etc.
Vocal Samples like Rhythm Quest - Closer to All Your Dreams, Dream Frequency - Take Me, M&M - Don't Stand In My Way, DJ Pierre - Everyday, etc.
Cheers.

If youre looking for Reason refills - why not try and download from a torrent site! :thumbsup:

Just a thought. ;)