linda rae - perfect love

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
Aye, there's defo no pella on either 'Movin Now' or 'Perfect Love' :(

Tell ya what though, I'll bet a week wearing panties there's more than just these two that use this sample :p

There's no way Feroldi would have been able to resist slipping on one of his many guises and using it again. I can just imagine him stood in the reception area of the studio with one of those false glasses / nose / tash combinations, claiming to be someone else :axe:

Hehehehe "my name's Feroldi... erm... erm... Peter Feroldi. Yes MC Peter Feroldi, and this is my assistant Lydia Raymond...."

Beware though not only is he the master of disguise - he's cunning too ;) He usually changes the name of the sample to throw ya off the scent :eek:

My money's on summat like "So Alone" by MC Peter Feroldi feat Lydia Raymond :D :D He'll have avoided Italian Style too I reckon - too risky. Probably targetted someone like Top Secret Records for this one. LMAO he fooled Top Secret last time with his cunning use of 'Linda Ray Featuring DJ Pierre' :D

Different NI Number, of course... :gigolo: :redneck: :mexican: :thumbsup:

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Soz 4 being a dumb ass, but what does the lyrics go like!!???......

Its not that "Its not Over, between you and me - Its not a perfect love.... " etc etc???.

Sirius.

simmo

Nov 10, 2001
in john menzies getten new false teeth
sirius

i got a copy on italin style where itsa called "moving now" and on a white called "perfect love"

goes: in bloke voice"its bout time 2 move right now" repeated

then bird screaming like a crazed banshee

"oooooooohhhhhoooohhhhhhhh wwoooaaaaaawaaaaayyyyyyyyeeeeeeeyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa"""

takes a little doin, after all more soothin, just a perfect lovejust a perfect love, and your convinced that i am sorry, SHOW LOVE, now am feelin better too, im feelin better tooo.........show love
showshowshow love

Fukkin italians, dont make no sense, gresy fekkers!! lol

ohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeah

ohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeahohohohohyeahyeah
takes a little doin, after all more soothin, just a perfect lovejust a perfect love, and your convinced that i am sorry, SHOW LOVE, now am feelin better too, im feelin better tooo.........show love
showshowshow love

VA, I know what you mean, his names on fuckin allsorts........

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
The acapella is on a US import by Linda Ray, which is absolutely nothing to do with Pierre Feroldi or Italian Style. I'd personally be suprised if Linda has been anywhere near Italy herself. The Italian's have just sampled it like crazy. Not too sure if the song's called Perfect Love mind. My mate's got a copy - got it for a quid in Great Yarmouth of all places. I'd guess it's pretty rare.