Help!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

djnrg

Dec 24, 2003
bolton
Hello osa peeps need sum help

My technics 1210's have just gone on me:mad: My extension lead fooked up. So cut a long story short, i changed it my cd mixers work my mixer, light, etc all work but my decks wont cum on:confused: The lights dont cum on or fookall, the platter wont turn, Tried the fuses, So if any one knows wrong or what i cud do all help is appreciated:D

Mar 15, 2006
Carlisle
if u take ya platter off ....then the plastic cover .... inside the deck u should see if i remember right (been a while since i was in mine) possibly 2 or maybe there is jus the 1...something that looks likea fuse which is made of glass and has coloured bands around it...try replacin these...aint to expensive to replace...

hope this helps:p

Last edited:

djnrg

Dec 24, 2003
bolton
if u take ya platter off ....then the plastic cover .... inside the deck u should see if i remember right (been a while since i was in mine) possibly 2 or maybe there is jus the 1...something that looks likea fuse which is made of glass and has coloured bands around it...try replacin these...aint to expensive to replace...

hope this helps:p

Nice 1 fella i'll try that out:D Never thought id figure it or any1 new what was wrong:mad: Dint fancy takin em to the shop 2 be repaired, you never now what jargon they come up with......... cheers again fella;)