The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Am I insane??

• Total voters

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
to actually contemplate spending £93 on sunglasses??

I've not got the money right now but when I do I REALLY want these glasses so bad. I found them last year, tired them on and fell in love instantly. I find it so hard to find sunglasses to fit my swede that when I rarely do I feel compelled to buy, buy, buy!!

Also, if I don't get them asap then they'll stop doin em. I found them for £160 so it's a bargain really.... lol. NOT! But well, I've got nowt else better to spend my money on (apart from a watch) and so I reckon I should enjoy my money while I can.

Do you think it's a bit too much or am I not insane....

vote now please people.

x

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
will you not think of the poor starving Africans.... :eek:

That sig/avatar, whatever its called is out of character for you shooms.........Are u having a mid life crisis at the mo :rofl: :rofl:
Lets hav an easter themed one this week :thumbsup: gwan i challenge thee:bounce4:

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
No and yes. No if you need something to fit your big lantern head ;) . Yes because I've never had sunglasses more than a year because I either lose then when I am pissed or sit on them.

Robbie Chopper

Mar 23, 2006
On the mo-fo'in 1's and 2's
my mrs has some prada ones that were about 100 squid i think....GET EM BOUGHT you might get squished by a bus tomorrow, wouldnt you rather the goodlookin paramedic who scrapes you up, think you look foxy cos your super-stylin in your bad boy, mother fucker, check me the fuck right out shades ??????

you know it makes sense ;)

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I guess my first thought is yes, its too much. Mainly because i lose shit all the time, so buy cheap things, and also because i don't really believe in paying for 'the name'.

What is diff though in your case is that you really like the style of them and they fit you/suit you well. I would get them if this is the case, as i am sure had they been a tenner you would have got them anyway.

I always get mine from Tesco or something:cool:

Edited to add: Jonno loves his expensive sungigs, i found some that cost a few hundred quid just chucked in the back of a drawer all dusty!

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
If i were you and i'd had my eye (lol) on them for a whole year, without changing my mind or wanting somat else more then i'd defo get em.

you'll prolly treasure em an all coz you've waited all this time to get yer mitts on em:cool:

Good pair o spex are an investment:D

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I guess my first thought is yes, its too much. Mainly because i lose shit all the time, so buy cheap things, and also because i don't really believe in paying for 'the name'.

What is diff though in your case is that you really like the style of them and they fit you/suit you well. I would get them if this is the case, as i am sure had they been a tenner you would have got them anyway.

I always get mine from Tesco or something:cool:

Edited to add: Jonno loves his expensive sungigs, i found some that cost a few hundred quid just chucked in the back of a drawer all dusty!
Yeah, if they were a tenner I would've bought them on the spot! I just stumbled across them when tryin on stupidly large silly glasses! At the moment I have a pair which I stole from my brother that were from primark (i think) but they're on their way out so I'm gona need some giggs and these others feel pretty sturdy too. lol

Buy the feckers!
£93 is only 1 month of council tax ;)
Yeah, see, I don't have things like council tax to pay out for.... :cool:
No and yes. No if you need something to fit your big lantern head ;) . Yes because I've never had sunglasses more than a year because I either lose then when I am pissed or sit on them.
*ahem* oi you! I get enough stupid comments off twat head so ffs don't let him see this. Oh, and I've not got a big lantern head :mad:

x

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Oh, and I'd just like to point out to people who might have thought I'm the type of poser to wear them when it's not sunny or in a club, ur mistaken. These will be worn on HOLIDAY :cool: :eek: ;) and when its bright when I'm driving! alright??:)

p.s I'm certainly not a chav! :naughty: thank-you! :wave:

x

lora loves sonz

Mar 1, 2006
Manchester
www.myspace.com
ha ha u nutter - just buy em!

im soooooooooo glad i bought my sun glasses wen i found them - had no money then either and it was winter so was a completely stupid idea but they are the best and wud b gutted now summers coming up if i dint have em! go for it :D dunt matter how much they cost itl b worth it! :thumbsup: lol just make sure u save enuff money to come out with me at easter wen im home :p coz i miss u n i wont to spend sum quality time with my best buddy :love: (sorry butty u will have to giv her up for a couple of weeks for me! cheers!)

lx

p.s u are a chav i have proof! lol :p

evo october 010.jpg