time to have a giggle at my expense!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

rob t

Sep 19, 2001
The North
After working in wigan which is a place very close to my heart, for nearly 14 years of my life.... you have done me proud my girl!! he he... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: quality!!...

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
hehe ya'll crack me up!

I'll try and scan the article later hehehe. Thanks for everyone who has voted, and giggled at my cheesy american style pageant pics ;) :)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I did yeah, why the ':S ' ?

It was just a query Amy?:thumbsup:

Was only on about the local papers the other day wondering if they're still circulating seeing as they're never delivered anymore:S

I guess that proves they're still available:thumbsup: :)

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
It was just a query Amy?:thumbsup:

Was only on about the local papers the other day wondering if they're still circulating seeing as they're never delivered anymore:S

I guess that proves they're still available:thumbsup: :)

yeah i never get the reporter........and only sometimes get the courier?!? wonder why that is? they're the free ones! anyway wiganese peeps, look out for me in the courier and reporter too lol, im gonna be in their next issues :thumbsup:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
here it is......my sister scanned it because im a technology idiot :thumbsup:

AMY1.jpg

amystar.jpg

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
Go get em hun!! :cool: well done to you amy, thats really top and im pleased you have gotten this far. i hope you win it :thumbsup:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Good luck amy. I am sure you will win. :D I have even text myself and i never bother with shit like this lol.

Andy

aww thankyou hehe! I promise to buy all those who've voted a drink if I win the £10,000 :thumbsup:......don't place your orders just yet though lol long way to go!