Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
Part 3
Part 4

??? "tear it up" female
D-Mob feat Cathy Dennis - Why
??? piano "you can forget about it baby" female
The Daou - Give Myself To You (Grand Ballroom Mix)
Rhyme Time Productions - You and Me (Hard Mix)
Kiss of Life - Love Connection
Volcano Let Your Body Be Free
DJ Duke - Blow Your Whistle
Ramp - Rock The Discoteque
Cameo - Money
Luvdup - Goodtimes
Tinman - 18 Strings
Quench - Dreams (briefly)
Vapourspace - Gravitational Arch Of 10
Robert Armani - Circus Bells (Hardfloor Remix)
Slow Moshun - Bells Of NY
Sharada House Gang - Dancing Through The Night (Remix?)
Sultana - Te Amo (Caliente Mix)
Pigbag - Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag (Remix)
??? organ bassline (familiar)
Loni Clark - U (K-Klass club mix)
Mount Rushmore - I've Got The Music In Me
Trance Induction - Extra Terrestrial Welcome Song
??? "i just cant go" male
Mighty Dub Cats - Keep On Truckin
??? "let me see your hand" female
Quench - Dreams
Bjork - Big Time Sensuality (Justin Robertson Pranksters Joyride mix)

Last edited:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
nice one meese, think this might have been my ripp :thumbsup:

this essential mix is surprisingly quite rare, if you check through the internet for people that collect the essential mixes this one is always missing from their listings for some strange reason, i just thought there was a week break in the essential mixes for that weekend until an old friend gave me a blackbag full of old tape recordings of the essential mixes and this one was in there.

i had to convince a few collectors that this was a legit essential mix, but it clearly states at the begining that it is pete tong taking a turn at a mix & at the end that next weeks essential mix is by david holmes

it turned out to be a good trader and got me a good few old essential mixes i had missing :D

* 1993-10-30 Pete Tong (the first ever essential mix)
* 1993-11-06 Paul Oakenfold
* 1993-11-13 Andrew Weatherall
* 1993-11-20 Danny Rampling
* 1993-11-27 Terry Farley & Pete Heller (Junior Boys Own)
* 1993-12-04 Future Sound Of London
* 1993-12-11 Pete Tong (The Missing EM)
* 1993-12-18 David Holmes
* 1993-12-25 Pete Tong & Dave Dorrell (4 Hours)

if anybody can fill any of the blanks in the tracklisting please reply :thumbsup:

Meese

Apr 16, 2005
Bradford
nice one meese, think this might have been my ripp :thumbsup:

this essential mix is surprisingly quite rare, if you check through the internet for people that collect the essential mixes this one is always missing from their listings for some strange reason, i just thought there was a week break in the essential mixes for that weekend until an old friend gave me a blackbag full of old tape recordings of the essential mixes and this one was in there.

i had to convince a few collectors that this was a legit essential mix, but it clearly states at the begining that it is pete tong taking a turn at a mix & at the end that next weeks essential mix is by david holmes

it turned out to be a good trader and got me a good few old essential mixes i had missing :D

* 1993-10-30 Pete Tong (the first ever essential mix)
* 1993-11-06 Paul Oakenfold
* 1993-11-13 Andrew Weatherall
* 1993-11-20 Danny Rampling
* 1993-11-27 Terry Farley & Pete Heller (Junior Boys Own)
* 1993-12-04 Future Sound Of London
* 1993-12-11 Pete Tong (The Missing EM)
* 1993-12-18 David Holmes
* 1993-12-25 Pete Tong & Dave Dorrell (4 Hours)

if anybody can fill any of the blanks in the tracklisting please reply :thumbsup:
your spot on mate it is rare as,and i found that out quite quickly myself as i'm a big EM collector.and i reckon it probably is your rip of it mate so cheers for that too.by the way mate is your list of Missing EM's on your page up to date as i'm always on the lookout for the ones your after or bits your missing.

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
your spot on mate it is rare as,and i found that out quite quickly myself as i'm a big EM collector.and i reckon it probably is your rip of it mate so cheers for that too.by the way mate is your list of Missing EM's on your page up to date as i'm always on the lookout for the ones your after or bits your missing.

hi there meese, yeah i always try to keep ma wants list upto date, its just the last few part EMs that im struggling to find to complete :mad:

somebody offered me one of them ages ago and i stupidly said i didnt need it, and then found out later i did need it but couldnt remember who emailed me

Meese

Apr 16, 2005
Bradford
hi there meese, yeah i always try to keep ma wants list upto date, its just the last few part EMs that im struggling to find to complete :mad:

somebody offered me one of them ages ago and i stupidly said i didnt need it, and then found out later i did need it but couldnt remember who emailed me
right mate.i'll check them again and see if i can help ya.

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
I had this on a good quality chrome cassette years ago, remember it well because it was the first time i heard Circus Bells

think i had this stolen with a heap of other mixes

didnt realise it was so rare