Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
The History of Candyman's Tunez & Remixes

Updated with new mixes 22/06/11

Track list
updated 20/11/13​

Massive respect to this site, it's members, Butty, Cano, Saysay, Presuming Ed, Cutter, IIReal(R.I.P), 2nzy, Monty, Fink, Bucky, my very sexy wife, all you that lock-in, and anyone reading this post :king:

I hope you enjoy the tunes and of course it would be nice if you took a minute to leave a comment. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

EDEN

Oct 12, 2006
County Durham
youre clearly quite talented at music production mate, i'm not into trance or hardcore/gabba but that doesnt take away from your work. nice scary reworking of higher state :thumbsup:

Presuming Ed

I've listened to 3 up to now: Hardcore will never die, Toytown and Trip on this. My favourite music wise was Hardcore will never die,,,the melody reminded me of the stuff Baby Doc used to do in the early nineties (would be better as an instrumental for me personally though). Toytown seemed a little over-reverbed to me, which made it sound boomy, but then that might be the idea). Really liked the acid line in Trip on this, very well done. I'll have a listen to the others and leave feedback later. I have to agreed with Eden, when he says you've got a talent for producing this kind of stuff. Keep it Up. Ed

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
Wow thanks guys, glad you enjoy them, they were just built 4 fun.

The Toytown one was built using a PS1 lol just 1mb to save with >< and i can assure you that program was a bitch to use... and it was done many years ago now, in fact i have not heard it myself in years lol, might go take a listern... lol

Thanks 4 ya input you two, massive respect for showing intrest :thumbsup:

msprim

Dec 12, 2006
Ireland
ravers-choice.blogspot.com
I have downloaded a couple of your tunes. Thanks for sharing them. :D

Can't seem to download "never lost his commodore" :S - the others i've downloaded the links are ok! :thumbsup:

I'll give them a listen and i'll let you know what i think! ;)

Just out of interest how did you transfer your tunes from the PS1 to your PC?

I used a similar program on the PS2 and made a few tunes. I wouldn't mind them on my PC.

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
I'd forgoten about this post lol, nice 1 peeps, glad you like em :D Most are very old now, and yes i used a playstation lead that has two output phono plugs to connect to pc, the quality aint all that great :( i've been meaning to try and get a better feed from the ps1 for ages, just not got round to digging it back out of the loft ;)

I've checked the link to 'Never Lost His Commodore' and it seems fine to me? try it again :thumbsup:

Since i made this post ages ago i have built a few more tunes, 2 of them will be out to buy in the shops on the Sonic Fortress lable :D 'Cutterz Mutterz' & 'Candyman'

I will be catching up with this part of the forum soon and checking out others posted here, just been very busy with a few things.

Thanks for ya input :thumbsup:

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
just had a listen to the LFO MIX phones: phones: ver talented, keep up the good work, gonna download um all and put em on my zen to listen at work tomoz:thumbsup:

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
OI OI mate ;) Im on the download mate , 1s i got from u so far are wicked , just checkin out the 1s not herd :thumbsup: Hope all is well in the world of candy !! cu around bud

parky

Sep 14, 2007
lancaster
gonna take me a bit to check em all out. but up to now i checked

9 is a classic mix
candymans realm
im your nightmare

i really did buzz off them.
great vibes and well made.

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Well Done Steve.

As you know, not my thing really. That said I had a listen to about 6/7 of the downloads.

I really liked the LFO remix mate.:thumbsup: Also thought the Higher Sate and 9 tunes were pretty good.

While I'm not a big fan of this part of the dance scene, I recognise talent when I hear it and think you have a fair share of it.:cool:

Keep it up Candy.

edgyjoscal

Feb 22, 2009
stoke on trent
pure class fella,the harder shade of pale gave me goosebumps mate,,always loved that toon anyway,,i made loads of tunes on me ps1/ps2 aswell but not to that standard,,it was a right bitch to use,,:thumbsup: