Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Candyman's Tunez & Remixes

The History of Candyman's Tunez & Remixes

Updated with new mixes 22/06/11

Track list
    updated 20/11/13

Massive respect to this site, it's members, Butty, Cano, Saysay, Presuming Ed, Cutter, IIReal(R.I.P), 2nzy, Monty, Fink, Bucky, my very sexy wife, all you that lock-in, and anyone reading this post

I hope you enjoy the tunes and of course it would be nice if you took a minute to leave a comment.
    Last edited by Candyman; 20th November 2013 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Added More tunez :D

youre clearly quite talented at music production mate, i'm not into trance or hardcore/gabba but that doesnt take away from your work. nice scary reworking of higher state

I've listened to 3 up to now: Hardcore will never die, Toytown and Trip on this. My favourite music wise was Hardcore will never die,,,the melody reminded me of the stuff Baby Doc used to do in the early nineties (would be better as an instrumental for me personally though). Toytown seemed a little over-reverbed to me, which made it sound boomy, but then that might be the idea). Really liked the acid line in Trip on this, very well done. I'll have a listen to the others and leave feedback later. I have to agreed with Eden, when he says you've got a talent for producing this kind of stuff. Keep it Up. Ed
    www.off-the-cuff.com

www.myspace.com/offthecuffinfo

(Not my Myspace btw..just promoting a friends music)

Wow thanks guys, glad you enjoy them, they were just built 4 fun.

The Toytown one was built using a PS1 lol just 1mb to save with >< and i can assure you that program was a bitch to use... and it was done many years ago now, in fact i have not heard it myself in years lol, might go take a listern... lol

Thanks 4 ya input you two, massive respect for showing intrest

I have downloaded a couple of your tunes. Thanks for sharing them.

Can't seem to download "never lost his commodore" - the others i've downloaded the links are ok!

I'll give them a listen and i'll let you know what i think!

Just out of interest how did you transfer your tunes from the PS1 to your PC?

I used a similar program on the PS2 and made a few tunes. I wouldn't mind them on my PC.

Fooking hell Candyman!! You have a lot of talent!!

You should be out there making your own tunes for the masses!!

Thanks again for sharing them!!

WOW just seen this topic will listen all tracks

SPOT ON SHANDY !!!!!
    well good them tracks hardcore is the bes stuff to mess wiv init
    keep up the good work fella

finks myspace
    play live on ravers pradise radio 8-10 on tuesday pre-shandy

I'd forgoten about this post lol, nice 1 peeps, glad you like em Most are very old now, and yes i used a playstation lead that has two output phono plugs to connect to pc, the quality aint all that great i've been meaning to try and get a better feed from the ps1 for ages, just not got round to digging it back out of the loft

I've checked the link to 'Never Lost His Commodore' and it seems fine to me? try it again

Since i made this post ages ago i have built a few more tunes, 2 of them will be out to buy in the shops on the Sonic Fortress lable 'Cutterz Mutterz' & 'Candyman'

I will be catching up with this part of the forum soon and checking out others posted here, just been very busy with a few things.

Thanks for ya input

I've updated this thread and added all the latest tunez and more so i'll add any new tunez to this thread insted of creating new 1z

Top post m8 - got most from you - checkin rest out now!

just had a listen to the LFO MIX ver talented, keep up the good work, gonna download um all and put em on my zen to listen at work tomoz

OI OI mate Im on the download mate , 1s i got from u so far are wicked , just checkin out the 1s not herd Hope all is well in the world of candy !! cu around bud

Cheerz peeps glad ya enjoyin the vibes Working on 2 new 1z at the mo... i'll post'em on ere when they are built

The two latest ones..LFO Remix and Walking on the moon are quality. If youve not heard em yet folks, deffo get em download..superb breaks tunes. Ed
    www.off-the-cuff.com

www.myspace.com/offthecuffinfo

(Not my Myspace btw..just promoting a friends music)