Krafty Kuts - Big Beat Boutique, Brighton 1998ish

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
nice 1 shooms on the dl now, was listening to live at the cappella a couple of days back. funky sheet:cool: :D

Mailrhj

Oct 14, 2006
Leeds
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please fix this link it's saying cannot find server! Saw Krafty at Elbow rooms in Leeds a bit ago, quality as always! Cheers Dood! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

daygo

Jan 31, 2006
brighton
stores.ebay.co.uk
I'm not really into this stuff anymore but Krafty Kuts is the don - check out his Boxfresh promo cd from a few years back - best mix cd I've heard in ages. One of my Saturday footy team runs Catskills and reckons Krafty Kuts is technically the best club dj he's heard.phones:

I'm not really into this stuff anymore but Krafty Kuts is the don - check out his Boxfresh promo cd from a few years back - best mix cd I've heard in ages. One of my Saturday footy team runs Catskills and reckons Krafty Kuts is technically the best club dj he's heard.phones:

Totally agree - I'm not big into it but out of the genre Da Kuts is the representative DJ I'd say :D Out of all the big beat type sets I've heard this is the one that does it best for me :) (others sound very 'samey' to me)