KOTT - The Silence EP

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Avoneer

Feb 24, 2007
Cool clip.

Still makes me tingle when I hear that and remember when it was played in Bowlers.

Posted both tracks and our latest one here, but it's a bit tempremental:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service - Illusion Of The Mind (Unreleased and last thing we did)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service - Time To Let Go (From the Silence EP)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service - Too High (From the Silence EP)

Pat...

Avoneer

Feb 24, 2007
What's the normal way to post ot vinyl for it to arrive in one piece?

Had a lot of people asking for a copy so hoping to get things sorted.

Thanks,

Pat...

Presuming Ed

Hiya Pat! You can get Mailers specially for vinyl, you could buy 50 on ebay..they are self sealing and if you stick a piece of card in with em they will be sound for posting. I'll send you a link to some if you like.. Failing that you can make your own stiffened package using two pieces of thickish card cut just oversized to the vinyl...which usually is plenty suffiecient...looking forward to hopefully getting a copy fella. Ed

Avoneer

Feb 24, 2007
For all of those that have sent me a message, still not managed to dig out the old copies, but will do in the next couple of weeks and sort something out.

Cheers,

Pat...

Sparkymarkie75

Jun 8, 2020
Tooooooo high

Hi All,
Managed to find this site by accident.
I am one half of KOTT and it was cool to see our record still mentioned on here and that people still play it!
We recorded it on a Sunday morning way back in 1993 after an all-nighter at Bowlers (Trafford Park).
Probably the only two things I can remember about that day was recording it in a corridor as the main studio was full and we couldn't get a nice enough hit from the bass drum, so we put a breeze block in a towel and smacked it on the wall and sampled it and overlayed it with the normal bass drum.
Best moment was when Bowlers was packed full (5000+) and they played my record and I was bouncing around shouting this is my tune. Not sure anyone believed me though.
Cheers,
Pat...
Great story to such a great ep

Avoneer

Feb 24, 2007
Resurrecting an old thread - but when cleaning out my dads garage, dug out a few brand new copies of the original white label (with a 7 beat drum intro as the record company missed off the 1st drum beat).

If anyone fancies a copy, get in touch - just sold two copies on Discogs for £75 each though.......

Cheers,
Pat (1/2 of KOTT)