2 Things.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
How come the Askjeeves thing is going through all the old threads i started? :confused:

What is everyone looking at on the FOA Saysay and Joker thread started by Miss Deedz? It ended last October, and has nothing in it as such- yet if you ever go at the 'who's online' thing there is usually, at least twice a day peope looking at some 'attachment' on it. Why? I have searched and there is nothing on it.:confused:

How come the Askjeeves thing is going through all the old threads i started? :confused:

What is everyone looking at on the FOA Saysay and Joker thread started by Miss Deedz? It ended last October, and has nothing in it as such- yet if you ever go at the 'who's online' thing there is usually, at least twice a day peope looking at some 'attachment' on it. Why? I have searched and there is nothing on it.:confused:

Repeat after me:

Maternity leave is NOT for stalking, maternity leave is NOT for stalking :D

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Repeat after me:

Maternity leave is NOT for stalking, maternity leave is NOT for stalking :D

Repeat after me:

I will not make preggo women who cry at owt even more tearfull by being mean, I wil nlot make preggo women who cry at owt even more tearfull by being mean,

You might also want to try:

I will increase my personal hygiene levels in order to stop making the chicks barf, I will increase my personal hyiene levels in order to stop making the chicks barf.

:)

Repeat after me:

I will not make preggo women who cry at owt even more tearfull by being mean, I wil nlot make preggo women who cry at owt even more tearfull by being mean,

You might also want to try:

I will increase my personal hygiene levels in order to stop making the chicks barf, I will increase my personal hyiene levels in order to stop making the chicks barf.

:)

:D

you know I love you as dearly as the haemorroids I've been burdened with :love:

As for personal hygiene frankly I smell gorgeous :D

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Look see, right now- as if by magic!:

Guest Viewing Index
Old Skool Anthemz Forum
11:16 AM Guest Viewing Thread
*Txt 2 my peeps.....*
11:16 AM Guest Viewing Who's Online
11:08 AM MSNBot Spider Viewing Thread
11:16 AM AskJeeves Spider Viewing Thread
Luv2luv@chorley
11:15 AM Guest Viewing Attachment
For Joker & Miss Saysay
11:03 AM Guest Searching Forums
11:16 AM Google AdSense Spider Viewing Thread
11:15 AM Google Spider Viewing Thread
Allister Whitehead - Private Party, 06 Oct '90

Is it like a magic eye pic and i can't see it as i am not doing it properly lol?

Guest Viewing Index
Old Skool Anthemz Forum
*Txt 2 my peeps.....*
Luv2luv@chorley
For Joker & Miss Saysay

Is it like a magic eye pic and i can't see it as i am not doing it properly lol?

Right - out of sheer morbid curiosity I decided to have a look to see what you were blathering on about...

I think the attachments are the sigs Miss Deedz made which are in the 1st post :)

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/foru...161890741-joker-miss-saysay-saysay-ninja2.jpg

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/foru...d1161890796-joker-miss-saysay-jokerninja1.jpg

Not quite sure why Ninjas are so popular for a seach :confused:

Happy to help :D

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002

Guest Viewing Index
Old Skool Anthemz Forum
*Txt 2 my peeps.....*
Luv2luv@chorley
For Joker & Miss Saysay

How come you're 1 hour in the future? :ghost:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
The answer to this is that the spiders who crawl this site from the Askjeeves search engine are going through your profile gathering information as they do for everything.

Just so happens it was you at the time you looked!

Ahh right. Cheers!

As for the other, it ain't just guests- a fair few members laways look at it too. Perhaps like I, THEY SPOT OTHERS DO IT THEN LOOK AT IT THEMSLEVES- OR SUMMAT LOL.

soz for shouting.

I do - it's cause they're freakin awesome!

Don't believe me, then check out the official ninja webpage (it's done by a bloke called Robert who can't stop thinking about ninja's!):

The Official Ninja Webpage: REAL Ultimate Power!!!!

LOL Nice one :thumbsup: That site is top !

Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off heads or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab.

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
LOL Nice one :thumbsup: That site is top !

Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off heads or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab.
I'm particularly fond of the feedback on the site:

"You must be the stupidest piece of shit on this damn planet. You make a site about 'REAL NINJAS' because they are 'TOTALLY SWEET' when in fact you dont know bullshit about them, you make this shit up off of the top of your deformed head, and you even tell ppl damn screwed up lies. you call this shit factual? damnit you probably have no fuckin idea what a shuriken is. ninjas don't flip out. they dont play guitars. they dont use crap like lasers. you have no idea what a pirate is."

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Lolololololololol:

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!

That's been doing my head in for ages now!! It's been happeneing for a couple of months at least!:|

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com

LOL!! That has been bugging me for ages too. :D ....infact cano said to me a while ago, ''It says im looking at a thread called FAO Joker & Miss Saysay, but im not looking at it!'' :S :crazy:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
LOL!! That has been bugging me for ages too. :D ....infact cano said to me a while ago, ''It says im looking at a thread called FAO Joker & Miss Saysay, but im not looking at it!'' :S :crazy:

Eh? It just gets more bizarre by the frigging minute!

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
is one of ya sig images thats in that thread linked to someones sig? as it could be that when someone is lookin at a diffrent thread with that sig image on its recognising it as belonging to that thread and throwing that up in the whos online bit?

:redneck: