Bizarre Packaging

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Davey T

Sep 15, 2004
Hi all,

I'm sure most of you will have experienced receiving vinyl packaged in some weird and wonderful ways!! - but this for me beats anything i've ever experienced :S

Received a tune through today from Germany - it arrived in, wait for it:-

A god damn pizza box lol :confused: - now i know i'm into my Italian 12" but this takes the piss lol

God knows what the postie must've though lol - ya wait long enough for a local pizza delivery let alone one from overseas :) :) :) :)

Can laugh about it now as it's arrived in one piece - or should i say slice lol

What experiences have you lot had then ?

Dave :thumbsup:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
LMFAO, I've had one in a pizza box too, from Italy believe it or not. I fookin pissed myself when I took the brown paper off! :rofl:

Davey T

Sep 15, 2004
lol this mofo didn't even bother with brown paper Tim lol - almost as if he'd just scranned his tea then put the record in the box and sellotaped it up :rofl: :axe:

Unbelievable :D

LMFAO, I've had one in a pizza box too, from Italy believe it or not. I fookin pissed myself when I took the brown paper off! :rofl:

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here
Hi all,

I'm sure most of you will have experienced receiving vinyl packaged in some weird and wonderful ways!! - but this for me beats anything i've ever experienced :S

Received a tune through today from Germany - it arrived in, wait for it:-

A god damn pizza box lol :confused: - now i know i'm into my Italian 12" but this takes the piss lol

God knows what the postie must've though lol - ya wait long enough for a local pizza delivery let alone one from overseas :) :) :) :)

Can laugh about it now as it's arrived in one piece - or should i say slice lol

What experiences have you lot had then ?

Dave :thumbsup:

i have probably bought of same seller beforephones: .still its better than a home made mailer made out of newspaper.:(

chris17

Sep 15, 2005
leeds
i have probably bought of same seller beforephones: .still its better than a home made mailer made out of newspaper.:(

lol i've had that before the record and a crappy bit of card wrapped in the sun still it could of been worse it could of been the sport:|

had the pizza box been used? it would be a bit grotty if it still had the manky cheese stuck to the middle:S

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
LOL wrapped in newspaper, just two sheets of newspaper, nothing else at all and all the way from Spain, amazingly it wasn't broke :eek: :crazy: :cops:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
it pisses me off when they send ya ya tune in a jiffy bag with no strengthening pieces :mad: but pizza boxes are defoo the way froward for multiple tune sending

once got one tune in a mailer with a coat hanger strapped to the strength piece :D