Creating tunes

And where might I get some:hubba:

Cheers
Ed

Ponka

Aug 27, 2005
Middleton
www.mcfc.co.uk
dont really know about recording mixes but garage band is quite good and quite easy t use for making choons.... dont really now wat u mean by ripping(obv. i know wat ripping is) but do u mean from cd in which case itunes is easy enough or do u mean ripping from a stream??

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
dont really know about recording mixes but garage band is quite good and quite easy t use for making choons.... dont really now wat u mean by ripping(obv. i know wat ripping is) but do u mean from cd in which case itunes is easy enough or do u mean ripping from a stream??

Cheers Ponka.
I meant rpping from a stream. Can I do that in garage band?

cjcooper

Jul 14, 2006
u could try getting into the www.themixingbowl.org

took me a while to get in as u have to wait for someone to leeve before they open it up for new members, then you have to upload as u download, i grabbed what i wanted and then got banned cause i didnt upload:moonie:

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
For making music if you want the best go for Logic Pro 7 as most top producers use this no matter what there music is {Electronic and Movies etc}as it is the best software out there for making music and is the leader in the music industry,the plugins you get with it are state of the art i use Logic Pro 7 myself,there is also a cut down version called Logic Express.There is also Pro Tools,Cubase and Ableton Live these i suppose are the top 4 not to sure tho but the most popular you hear about,i have Ableton Live but don't use it {well not yet} but i suppose if you want to go for a more easier program to use like using loops etc try Ableton Live or try the other 2 good luck mate :D

Last edited:

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
For making music if you want the best go for Logic Pro 7 as most top producers use this no matter what there music is {Electronic and Movies etc}as it is the best software out there for making music and is the leader in the music industry,the plugins you get with it are state of the art i use Logic Pro 7 myself,there is also a cut down version called Logic Express.There is also Pro Tools,Cubase and Ableton Live these i suppose are the top 4 not to sure tho but the most popular you hear about,i have Ableton Live but don't use it {well not yet} but i suppose if you want to go for a more easier program to use like using loops etc try Ableton Live or try the other 2 good luck mate :D

Thanks for al your help Monty and everyone else, much appreciated.
all the best
Ed

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
forgot to say on os x or os 9?

OS x 10.3

I tried audacity but couldn't tell if it was recording in mono or stereo. I think audiojack is the better one, but haven't got around to paying for it yet.

I did rip my first dvd today though, feeling very techno savvy lol.