Sasha-what Was Is Best Ever Live Set?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
For me it was Universe, I was there and it was my 18th Birthday :fekked:

On top of that, I had a mental time as a few people that i met just the weekend before in a Somerset quarry rave were waiting just inside the gates of Universe with fucking birthday cards!:| :cool: :D ;)

What wicked days :cry:

Paul John

Jul 16, 2006
la la land
Sasha Universe?

Fair play kida,thats a story u can tell your kids,.........
What a wicked set hey,Till he spuked all over the turntables,...lol:confused:
Pilled out is head,.
MAD one.?
:wave:

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
Sasha came on at the perfect time as the sun was rising, 4am-5am-6am cant remember but it was fucking lush, it was in a small outside arena, my memories from that are very jaded but what i remember were top top top :birthday: :kiss: :luv:

chris17

Sep 15, 2005
leeds
i was never a major fan of sasha or saw him live but out of all the live mix tapes i heard of his my favourite had to be "soak" @ the leeds corn exchange
i think it was 28th of august 91/92 ish and it had dilema "in spirit" and jt company "dont deal with us" for the last tunes :cool:
in fact i've just gone and dug it out but i've no tape deck :mad:

estuary_english

Jan 10, 2007
being in london it was pretty difficult to see him as he never seemed to play down here. remember seeing him at the babelicious parties at heaven in 94 and in southwark street arches though and it was always amazing. never managed to get any of the sets though....:(

andycalder

Jan 7, 2007
Th'Owdam
in my opinion its good to look back, enjoy the moment and embrace the future. i will never stop absorbing new music and digging for stuff ive missed in the past or to broaden my knowledge. its all good. so i'm as likely to scour juno as i am osa. the full spectrum. i'm sure sasha himself would say his best set is yet to come as he is still at it. Personally it all equates to what genre of music you have most affinity with at the time as mr coe constantly changes his style. !!

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
best set i seen from him - 17th june 1994, Northern Exposure Tour, Rhumba Club at ballys (although one in Cream around 97/98 run it close)

best set i have recorded of his - the live from amnesia, for radio one, around july 96 or 97

best mix cd - Northern Exposure 1 - South Mix