Whatever happened to..........

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
1, Memebrs Digthemusic and Wildpitch?
2, The option to return to chillout on the bottom of threads?
3, Walkers max crisps/ Frazzle multi-packs in supermarches?
4, Quality cars such as Capri's? Spotted one last week and it had style with a capital S.
5, Lol white dog shit (i know, i know- its summat to do with the change in food).

:)

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
1, Memebrs Digthemusic and Wildpitch?
2, The option to return to chillout on the bottom of threads?
3, Walkers max crisps/ Frazzle multi-packs in supermarches?
4, Quality cars such as Capri's? Spotted one last week and it had style with a capital S.
5, Lol white dog shit (i know, i know- its summat to do with the change in food).

1, both joined the circus and eloped with the fit trapeze bird
2, never noticed that bit, tooo busy chatting shit on a regular basis
3, walkers max are in our machine ere at work / frazzles ya can get em in tesco's
4, ur not allowed to own 1 unless your having a midlife crisis and wear dodgy leather jackets
5, my mates jack russel always craps white plops, i can post ya 1 if uve forgot what it looks like:rotate:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
digthemusic has been just not posted for a bit:thumbsup::thumbsup:
not sure bout wildpitch he's not been for a good while :(:(:(:(:(

There's still the option there it's called forum jump ;)

I must be mad as there is nowt showing on my pc? Edited to say: It comes up only when logged in, sorted it.

Thought this thread was gonna be about Bob & Terry :D

likelyladsmain.jpg

"Eeeeeeee Thelma pet" :D

wildpitch

Aug 12, 2002
now how freakin wierd is this. i've not been on here for 6 months odd and the day I do you post this. is your real name derren brown amelio?

heheh, cheers for keeping me in your mind :thumbsup:

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
I hate Capris so much as they remind me of medalion men:hubba:

I finished with a guy once on the grounds that he drove one of those antwacki things and wore a pair of tight red silk small shorts to pick me up in and just to show off his man pack................:hurl: :hurl: Put me right off capris for good

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
I love Capri's They were stunning, i was so upset when the last one rolled off the production line.........i owned one before i could even drive!!! :$
as for white dog pooh, i had a piccies of white dog pooh on my phone for ages just cause i came across two in one day!! and i had to show peeps!!!:$

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
They no longer put marabone in dog food since 87, this is why you dont see white/gray dog poo....FACT;)

I am going to eat nowt but marabone for a few days and see it its true!

I could never eat those biscuit boost's as the log bit inside was like a white dog turd.