SCARLET FANTASTIC live PA@ "DAISY" Steve Proctor,Andy Carroll,Mike Knowler,PLUTO

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
During the late 80s THE STATE nightclub saw the birth of the ACID HOUSE music scene in Liverpool , between 1987-1989 some of the greatest dance records ever made ripped up that dancefloor and changed many peoples lives forever ,:)

One of the biggest ACID HOUSE nites in the State was called "DAISY" which attracted 1500 people every Monday nite :eek: , it was our very own Shoom/Hacienda right here in Liverpool..unfortunatly this was closed in late 1989 due to police pressure worried about the rise of dance culture in the city, this vibe was lost but never forgotten,

Therefore on SATURDAY MARCH 24th - 10pm till 3am you can all get a chance to re-live that vibe once again ,with a night simply called "DAISY Revisited"
Bringing you a night of Classic Acid House Madness....:fekked:

Ive put together not just the Original Djs who made all that happen
STEVE PROCTOR (original SHOOM dj)
ANDY CARROLL + MIKE "micro dot" KNOWLER (as he was known back then;) ) but someone who i can only describe as the biggest State fan ive ever met and he's Liverpool's most unsung hero DJ mick PLUTO :thumbsup: he just had play as i know how much the place meant to him not just musically cause its also where he met his lovley wife Shaz :love: now hows that for life changing ;) ,

AND...as if thats not enough to wet your appetite ,ive pulled off what most of my mates consider to be the unthinkable by getting SCARLET FANTASTIC to do a P.A. for us and perform live possibly the biggest state anthem of all time "NO MEMORY" phones: phones: which is 20 years old this year...

This will all take place in Liverpool's premier club venue THE MASQUE home to CHIBUKU + CIRCUS which has seen everyone play there from Laurent Garnier , Sasha, Carl Cox, Fat Boy Slim ,Jeff Mills to name but a few ,
So on the night we will be taking over "the loft" which is a perfect setting for recreating that old skool feeling+holds around 400 people so its cosy too:p

***IMPORTANT UPDATE 6/3/07***
As its almost a sell out theres great news as weve been officially been given the option to take the Masques 200 capacity BARFLY :D

so this means we now have 2 rooms in Masque now which means that DJ PLUTO + STEVE PROCTOR now get to play LONGER sets :cool:

so therefore STEVE will be warming up for an hour in the loft before the SCARLET FANTASIC PA
then finishing 1.00am-3am in the BARFLY after the man like PLUTO plays a MONSTER 3 Hour Set of BALEARIC/CHICAGO HOUSE/ACID HOUSE anthems (with some proper state pop classics thrown in;))

TICKETS ON SALE NOW ONLINE CLICK LINK BELOW TO PURCHASE

http://www.daisyrevisited.com/update.php

ALSO NOW ON SALE in 3 BEAT RECORDS Slater St LIVERPOOL

this night is not to be missed , :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
daisyweb.jpg

derekhzll

Jun 23, 2006
The State nightclub in Liverpool is where it all started for me in 1985 and for this event to be happening is a dream come true.While Mike and Andy were pushing the new music upon the Liverpool scene,Steve Proctor a former State resident was playing alongside Danny Rampling at Shoom and headlining the early Sunrise rave's in and around London.Now all 3 are djing together again with Pluto one of the best oldskool dj's there is in Liverpools top venue,Scarlet Fantastic is the perfect booking for this night because the tune was massive in the State ! The night is not to be missed :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The State nightclub in Liverpool is where it all started for me in 1985 and for this event to be happening is a dream come true.While Mike and Andy were pushing the new music upon the Liverpool scene,Steve Proctor a former State resident was playing alongside Danny Rampling at Shoom and headlining the early Sunrise rave's in and around London.Now all 3 are djing together again with Pluto one of the best oldskool dj's there is in Liverpools top venue,Scarlet Fantastic is the perfect booking for this night because the tune was massive in the State ! The night is not to be missed :thumbsup:

really looking forward to this :D cracking pa be class to hear Scarlet Fantastic sing it live :cool: No memorieeeeeeeessssssssssss :p

always loved this tune so its defo gonna be a special nite for me :love:

cracking line up cant wait :thumbsup: