Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Hi there peeps,

I know I'm not on here very often but I wondered if anyone would mind making me a new signature please??

I used to have a Smirnoff vodka bottle with Pixie written on it but it was hosted by someone who doens't come on here anymore and now it looks odd with only a red cross where my sig should be.

Any thoughts/ ideas welcome.

Ta v muchly xxx :pixie:

Hi hun, it's good to see you online again! I've got a couple of old ones to hand and I'll see if I can cobble something new together if I get 5 mins. x

legopixie.jpg

pickled_pixie.jpg

standalone_v2.gif

I'm loving this one Tiggs if it's ok???

I like that fact that now I'm a little bit more ahem *mature* :$ thanI once was, I feel "triple distilled" these days!!! :rofl: ;)

:wave: How's you anways Tig?? xx

Glad you like it hun :) I'm the same as ever, bouncing around with a grin ear to ear, loving life! How about you - still up north? :D

btw - it's triple distiled 'for purity', how is your purity rating these days? :D

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Glad you like it hun :) I'm the same as ever, bouncing around with a grin ear to ear, loving life! How about you - still up north? :D

btw - it's triple distiled 'for purity', how is your purity rating these days? :D

Fab love, I'm really glad you're doing well and living life to the full - an upset Tigger isn't good :naughty: - A bouncy tigger is the way forward !! :love: :love: :love:

Yep, still oop north, got a new job working for a Vauxhall dealer in Barnsley as Group Training and Compliance Manager - sounds a bit stuck up and grand I know but it's a job and it pays the mortgage and I love it! :king:

PM me your number as I'm not sure the one I have for you is current and we'll try and meet up soon xxxx

p.s. My purity rating is 100% as usual of course :p ;) :moonie:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.

I'm off to darn sarrth to Londinium this afternoon so please could you PM me the link to put this in my sig please as this post will prolly have fallen off the end of the list by the time I'm back on line on Monday and I wont' find it again, then I'll cry, then my face will be all snotty and that's not a good look for me!! ;) :cool:

Cheers hunny xxxx:love:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
I'm off to darn sarrth to Londinium this afternoon so please could you PM me the link to put this in my sig please as this post will prolly have fallen off the end of the list by the time I'm back on line on Monday and I wont' find it again, then I'll cry, then my face will be all snotty and that's not a good look for me!! ;) :cool:

Cheers hunny xxxx:love:

Hun if u right click on the piccie & go down to properties, it'll give u the link for u to put in ur sig!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Top siggage as ever tiggs:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: