Flight 93

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Juney

Oct 21, 2006
Newcastle
Has anyone seen this documentary Loose Change about Flight 93 which was the plane that allegedly crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11? Its been done by a guy called Korey Rowe, and asks a great deal of questions relating to the Twin Towers and the attack on the Pentagon.

Questions like, how did 285 billion dollars worth of gold bullion dissapear from the basement of Tower one, very interesting! Although they did find an armoured van with 200 million of gold bullion under Tower two with three armoured cars behind and infront of it????

Why did the CIA building three blocks away from the towers collapse for no apparent reason, the plot thickens. The CIA at this time were investigating the Twin Towers for insider dealing.

In the history of planes hitting buildings, the twin towers and indirectly the CIA building are the only ones that have ever, ever collapsed. Buildings have been hit by bigger planes at higher speed and burned for days and are still standing.

Why were sniffer dogs taken off duty at the Towers four days before the attacks, why were there reports of explosions on several floors of Tower One 4 minutes before the first attack.

As for flight 93, it seems its still flying or thats what youll think when you see this film, they say that when this plane hit the pentagon it disintegrated on impact, another first, but an impossibility all pretty much covered in this film. Even the photos of the seconds before impact there was no plane to be seen, and the only evidence of impact on the pentagon is a hole right through it.

These are just a few of the questions the film has for the American Government who refuse to answer any of them, the film has a warning at the end of it, the warning being the new law they brought out the day after the attacks which means in a nutshell if you watch this film you can be arrested under the prevention of terrorism act, hmmmmmm.

This is a great documentary, please if you can get your hands on this film watch it and let me know what you think, because you will be thinking long and hard its been doing my head in for a week!!!!! Or check out Korey Rowe, Loose Change on the internet, let me know your views.