What's Your Opinions on Magic Mushrooms?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
They are a top laugh :D

Need to get some of them mad mexican ones, still not tried them :thumbsup:

All positive from me on them, never had a bad un yet :fekked:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
I remember some mates years ago took some fly agarics, threw up for ages and had a feckin great trip after, lol!! Crazy bastards!! :crazy:

Ive seen first hand someone fook right up of mushy brews, ended up with him being in hospital for a week or so. He thought his mate was the devil and he was gonna save me, he was shouting biblical tounges smashing his fist against a mirror, shouting holy sacrifice and blood of the lamb. :crazy: In the end 6 policemen and 2 mates had to sit on him and get him into an ambulance, he was a right mess and put me off ever doin them again, lol! :cops:

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Only had them once - never laughed so much in my life :rofl:

Quite strong though :cops:

Amazing, in the right setting. ie, dont take too much, or take it with the wrong people...

OR if you have any predisposition to any mental illness. If you have suffered with psychosis before, it may come out with hallucinogens if your mind is not strong.

I have a strong head, and love letting go (some people don't like the lack of control).Mushies are amazing. If i could be in any state till the day I die...it would be hallucinating. I love it/suit it/adore it. But I appreciate it...so Inever hammer the hallucinogens. And save them for special occasions. Don't think it would be good to hammer it????:mad: :mad: :mad:

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Had very good and not so good times on them. But would certainly do them again if circumstances were right. Helps if weather is nice as i always find myself wandering the countryside on em.:D

Grouch

Registered Member
Oct 26, 2006
west yorkshire
never tried them due to my bad experience on lsd tbh i thought it was sht.
anyway a few year ago i had the chance to get some acid again..so i thought fk it this time i wont go on a paranoia. so i took 2 and was fine but i think it was a sht buzz acid isnt 4 me tho i know plenty of ppl what swear by it. im told mushies are well better than trips.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Only had them once (in Canada) and I thought they weren't working, so I scoffed the lot:fekked:

Gotta say I had a really cracking night:thumbsup: but it was a bastard trying to cross the highway to get back home after the club because I was in the future and all the cars were shiny and streaking past with beams of light for trails:cool:

It was ace to be in a glossy futurist world, but could have killed myself or a driver or 2 :|

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
Only had them once (in Canada) and I thought they weren't working, so I scoffed the lot:fekked:

Gotta say I had a really cracking night:thumbsup: but it was a bastard trying to cross the highway to get back home after the club because I was in the future and all the cars were shiny and streaking past with beams of light for trails:cool:

It was ace to be in a glossy futurist world, but could have killed myself or a driver or 2 :|

Hi Jiglo,

just wondered di you have chocolte covered mushrooms my mates been to canada and thats all he could go on about is the amazing chocolate covered mushys:fekked:

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
Ive never had a bad time with trips or mushees, always had a great time but everyone copes differently with things and I have seen some bad shit but always been more than ok myself.

I remember the days of getting back to someones house and going to the corner shop at 6am for packs of special brew and then mixing the brew in a pint glass with mushrooms, fuck me what a crack that was, the only horrible bit was the feeling that the mushrooms were spiders in ya gob when trying to down em with the brew :crazy:

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
Ive never had a bad time with trips or mushees, always had a great time but everyone copes differently with things and I have seen some bad shit but always been more than ok myself.

I remember the days of getting back to someones house and going to the corner shop at 6am for packs of special brew and then mixing the brew in a pint glass with mushrooms, fuck me what a crack that was, the only horrible bit was the feeling that the mushrooms were spiders in ya gob when trying to down em with the brew :crazy:

yeah me 2 mate ive never had a bad one on mushys...only on little bits of paper ;)

KPLEX

Sep 5, 2006
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
it was a bit like that:bj: :bj: :bj: :bj: :bj: :bj: :bj: :bj:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Hi Jiglo,

just wondered di you have chocolte covered mushrooms my mates been to canada and thats all he could go on about is the amazing chocolate covered mushys:fekked:

Nope, just dried mushrooms in a bag Iain :thumbsup: :)

I needed plenty of beer to wash em down too;)