Whats your Bluetooth Name?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Mines Ferret Lover:|

It came from a bizarre mashed up conversation one day about me owning a ferret farm and all the ferrets were called Peter and I was training them to perfom in the travelling ferret circus:D

Whats yours...:D

Grouch

Registered Member
Oct 26, 2006
west yorkshire
i think its well funny going in a public place ie bust station, pub and seeing what blue tooth names ppl have mine at the moment isa h&k mp5 after the machine gun as used by the police armed response units etc.
i was inspired by some one calling themselves ak47

good thread btw:thumbsup:

i think its well funny going in a public place ie bust station, pub and seeing what blue tooth names ppl have mine at the moment isa h&k mp5 after the machine gun as used by the police armed response units etc.
i was inspired by some one calling themselves ak47

good thread btw:thumbsup:

Turning on Bluetooth in the Holte End @ Villa Park is always fun... :thumbsup: pages n pages of em... although I did get someone called 'Nigger Baiter' on there once :S :eek: :|

wildcat_j

Jun 4, 2006
am borin.. mine is "wildcat"...

now sit in my office and turn ya b'tooth on.. fook me ya get more spam than sainsburys do!!!! LOL

wildcat_j

Jun 4, 2006
no mate... cut a long story short a was creating a "myspace" and wanted me name and msn came up with "wildcat" so a picked that... not very interestin really lol.... ;)