Capricorn Club - Bradford 1991

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mrshifter

Jan 20, 2005
Dodge City
This is from the Capricorn Club (Bibby's) in Bradford. No idea who the DJ is though.

Side 1

Side 2

Tracklist

Side 1
Zone Ranger - 2 B Reel
Kamera - Back In The Time
Bit Machine - It’s Time
S.L.D - Gettin Out
Manic - I’m Coming Hardcore
Jinny - Never Give Up
Control - Feel The Music
The Stone Age - Paleolitic
Control - Feel The Music
RAF - We’ve Got To Live Together
DJ Pierre presents Phantasia - Come Fly With Me
James - Come Home (Weatherall Remix)
Expo Bass Sample’s - I Need Somebody
Rapino Brothers - Reach To The Top
Debbie Malone - Rescue Me (Piano Mix)
DJ Reckless - Reckless Karnage
New Atlantic - I Know
KWS - Please Don’t Go

Side 2
KWS - Please Don’t Go
Ultracynic - Nothing Is Forever
Oxy - The Feeling
Rofo - Rofo’s Theme
Bass Value - Do You Wanna Party
Prophetia - Rave Is Your Party (Mio Dio Version)
Ruffcut - Run To Me
DJ Roy Silver - The Rainbow Walls (DJ Roy Silver’s “Only Smarties Have The Answer” Mix)
Zero B - Lock Up
Sweet Beat - Sweet Louise
Electroheart - Music For The Life
Rhythm Quest - Closer To All Your Dreams

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Meese

Apr 16, 2005
Bradford
you have just made my year mate,can't believe i've seen a bibby's tape online,my first ever club.:thumbsup:

this tape is rare as fuck.

kells&tots

Jun 11, 2004
Leeds
This is from the Capricorn Club (Bibby's) in Bradford. No idea who the DJ is though.

Side 1

Side 2

Tracklist

Side 1
Zone Ranger - 2 B Reel
Kamera - Back In The Time
Bit Machine - It’s Time
S.L.D - Gettin Out
Manic - I’m Coming Hardcore
Jinny - Never Give Up
Control - Feel The Music
The Stone Age - Paleolitic
Control - Feel The Music
RAF - We’ve Got To Live Together
DJ Pierre presents Phantasia - Come Fly With Me
James - Come Home (Weatherall Remix)
Expo Bass Sample’s - I Need Somebody
Rapino Brothers - Reach To The Top
Debbie Malone - Rescue Me (Piano Mix)
DJ Reckless - Reckless Karnage
New Atlantic - I Know
KWS - Please Don’t Go

Side 2
KWS - Please Don’t Go
Ultracynic - Nothing Is Forever
Oxy - The Feeling
Rofo - Rofo’s Theme
Bass Value - Do You Wanna Party
Prophetia - Rave Is Your Party (Mio Dio Version)
Ruffcut - Run To Me
Visionmasters and Kylie Minogue - Keep On Pumping It Up
Zero B - Lock Up
Sweet Beat - Sweet Louise
Electroheart - Music For The Life
Rhythm Quest - Closer To All Your Dreams

Enjoy :thumbsup:

good shit, awesome club..

prob DJ nigel, got most these tapes, nice to see one on here:cool:

mrshifter

Jan 20, 2005
Dodge City
Cheers for the feedback guys. Only ever went to this place once and had a top night. Somewhere down by the football ground if I remember rightly.

Crikey, if I'd have known Bibby's tapes were few and far between I'd have copied this years ago and not played the original to death :$

I'm sure I've got a Tolerance tape somewhere so I'll try and dig the fecker out.

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
nice 1 sir:thumbsup: i used to go to capricorn, never knew it was called bibbys, used to go tollerence at rio campus (got mebership card somwhere) palm cove and think it was a place called emphasis, where ragga twins were on and sub sub didn't show up or wouldn't play cos they had not been paid. gonna bring back some memories listening to this, thanks for sharing:D

Meese

Apr 16, 2005
Bradford
Yes got some somewhere, i know the promoter too, i will try have alook for some if i get a spare mo..been a little busy of late:mexican:
Slim and Aldo,massive respect for those two for the events they've put on in Bradford over the years and some of the unbelivable PA's and DJ's they've managed to book.

Meese

Apr 16, 2005
Bradford
nice one for this mate - where was Bibbys? near valley parade?
yeah mate,near the row of terraced houses near the away end,think its burlington terrace but could be wrong.had some top nights in there and some top nights in Physiques on Mill Street,wish i had all my tapes from there too,although i do have two somewhere but can't find them at the moment.

Meese

Apr 16, 2005
Bradford
nice 1 sir:thumbsup: i used to go to capricorn, never knew it was called bibbys, used to go tollerence at rio campus (got mebership card somwhere) palm cove and think it was a place called emphasis, where ragga twins were on and sub sub didn't show up or wouldn't play cos they had not been paid. gonna bring back some memories listening to this, thanks for sharing:D
was called bibby's as that was the name of the fella who ran the night,but was known as the Capricorn club,remember the dancehall nights they had on a wednesday night too,only went to one of those and stood out a tad haha.and another night,the same time that the tolerance nights were starting,or maybe a year later or so there were the activate nights at queens hall,more of an old hardcore night but was packed everytime i went,remember them getting some top DJ's there.

LeeDJ

Dec 31, 2001
Bradford
was called bibby's as that was the name of the fella who ran the night,but was known as the Capricorn club,remember the dancehall nights they had on a wednesday night too,only went to one of those and stood out a tad haha.and another night,the same time that the tolerance nights were starting,or maybe a year later or so there were the activate nights at queens hall,more of an old hardcore night but was packed everytime i went,remember them getting some top DJ's there.

And look at Bradford now :(