quadrant park 30/09/06

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Another boss quad night

If you never went you missed a bloody good night BIG thanks IAN KENYON + CO for another top night[

ELVISONTOUR THE LOON IN THE JUMPSUIT:love: :love: :love:

Attachments

• quadnight 3.avi
    9 MB · Views: 318

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Quad Photos From Elvis

FEW PICS OF THE NIGHT ENJOY:cool:

Attachments

• ELVIS AND PUMA GIRL.JPG
    ELVIS AND PUMA GIRL.JPG
    429.6 KB · Views: 958
  • THE LOVERS.JPG
    THE LOVERS.JPG
    484.7 KB · Views: 192
  • ME AND NICKS.JPG
    ME AND NICKS.JPG
    495.1 KB · Views: 135
  • LOLLIPOP LADY.JPG
    LOLLIPOP LADY.JPG
    383.8 KB · Views: 941
  • STE MEETS ELVIS.JPG
    STE MEETS ELVIS.JPG
    545.6 KB · Views: 328
  • THE HAZYDAYZ GANG.JPG
    THE HAZYDAYZ GANG.JPG
    478.2 KB · Views: 142
  • NICKS TALL PAUL AND MESH.JPG
    NICKS TALL PAUL AND MESH.JPG
    448.6 KB · Views: 403
  • QUAD RAVER MEETS ELVIS.JPG
    QUAD RAVER MEETS ELVIS.JPG
    421.7 KB · Views: 138
  • ELVIS AND KERRY.JPG
    ELVIS AND KERRY.JPG
    432.5 KB · Views: 136
  • ELVIS MEETS M.Js CHIMP BUBBLES.JPG
    ELVIS MEETS M.Js CHIMP BUBBLES.JPG
    465.1 KB · Views: 160
  • ELVIS, DAVID BLAINE.JPG
    ELVIS, DAVID BLAINE.JPG
    503 KB · Views: 149
  • ELVIS AND BEST BUDDY PEDRO.JPG
    ELVIS AND BEST BUDDY PEDRO.JPG
    482 KB · Views: 167
  • IAN AND ELVIS.JPG
    IAN AND ELVIS.JPG
    466.7 KB · Views: 387
  • KEV THE VIP MAN AND QUAD RAVER.JPG
    KEV THE VIP MAN AND QUAD RAVER.JPG
    504 KB · Views: 133
  • ME AND HAP 33.JPG
    ME AND HAP 33.JPG
    516 KB · Views: 1,149

happ33

Nov 11, 2004
Liverpool
Was such a brilliant night, Monday morning 5 to 9AM and my are and legs are still totally killing me. Me and the chaps had such a brilliant night, and it was great to see the gang and some new faces. Apologies to those people who tried to hold a coherenet conversation with me as that was out of the window, was far too busy hopping about like a loon, tunes were awsome.

Classic moment for me had to be D-Mob we call it Acceeed, looked up and saw all those inlflatable smileys all over the club and thought, this is propper ace so fitting.

Dean those pics are hilarious mate.

Will write a little more when I manage to get my arms to work again.

Take care all :wave:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
si ur a man ov many words as usual - but ur post pretty much summed the night up for me:thumbsup: phones:

got to the pool early on and started pretty much as much as i meaned to go on;) mega thanks to mesh n si wikid nite for inviting me to stay etc....:love: proper hostess with the mostess:thumbsup:

got ready and got in the mood for the night and got to club crisis at about 9 just to be greeted by the sounds of mick - top set from what i heard of it:thumbsup:

said me hello's and got my arse straight on that dancefloor and never stopped until about 1.30ish when my legs stopped working and turned to lead:$ :| ;) :fekked:

cant remember who was on the decks but i gotta say all sets where mint, played some right tunes and everybody was having it large:king:

cub isis is a well nice venue, and it got realy rammed too:thumbsup:

big hellos to mick shazz shanine murfee (ya loon) scouse col ste n annie mr nex elvis tall paul pepe n sarah happ33 - ive not seen some of you since hazy and it well made my night :love:

also big hello's to the new en's i met - cant remember some of the names :fekked: dave (mesh's brother) little ste jay and gilly, also shanines brother john i think??

all in all proper top drawer:thumbsup:

boss nite

Another boss time was had by everyone,1500+ happy clubbers :cool: thanks to the few off osa that made it down, gotta say i thought that musically it was the closest thing to the original quad weve had yet
icon_biggrin.gif
, not many tunes played twice and a very varied selection , for me personally andy carroll stole the show playing some harder stuff like midi rain eyes
020.gif
, big shouts to everyone i spoke to on the night too many to mention, :thumbsup:

hrhtr

Apr 30, 2004
Top night had by all:thumbsup:

First time i've been to one of these reunion nights but it won't be the last.

Great to see some familiar faces that I haven't seen since Hazy finished.

Top tuneage, top venue, top night.

See you all at the next one.:wave: :wave:

Adam.

happ33

Nov 11, 2004
Liverpool
Going to be really controversional here !!
I would say that this in my opion was actaully better than "some" of the original quad nights. The music selection was tip top by all.

I cant remember seeing any of the Djs at the quad playing the tunes back then, It was boss to see the DJs at ISIS all smiling and really having a great time (The crowd picked up loads on that)

I am bringing a spare pair of legs for the next one I was gutted that I managed to wear out the ones I brought.

Well done Ian it was a brilliant nite.
Cant wait to see some photos, and dare I say it the video.

Sorry one I missed from my last shout, big shout to the Church pugh possey !

grenvilleriley

Mar 15, 2006
aye its tall paul mate

tag

Hi all...... what an unbelieable night. Elvis, you were on top form once again and thanks for the drinks! The photo of you and Pluto should be on here as it was funny as fook! BTW that ain't tall paul on the photos..... Paul is much taller (and a top bloke)!!!!

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
Hi all...... what an unbelieable night. Elvis, you were on top form once again and thanks for the drinks! The photo of you and Pluto should be on here as it was funny as fook! BTW that ain't tall paul on the photos..... Paul is much taller (and a top bloke)!!!!

Nah there is 2 Tall Pauls. The one who has been on here for years in the Brazil top(also a top bloke), and there's the quad forums tall paul who I agree is much taller :thumbsup:

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that was the best reunion to date. :love: Great to see all the usual hardcore suspects tearing up the dancefloor. Though its a shame more mancs daren't brave the journey down the east lancs.
Favourite moment for me was when Technotrance came on; though I would say that any time it is played anywhere :love: But its devastating effect on the dancefloor was all too apparent at the end of the night when people were starting to get lead feet it came on and made everyone go :fekked: :thumbsup:

Few piccies below. A couple of quad names to faces Bren is the joker faced guy keeping the seats warm; quads tall paul is the guy on the railings. And I wonder if Edward Stilettopants had a wkd nite :thumbsup: ;)

I've been privelleged to go to a lot of great nights this year. And this is well up there with them :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC00234.JPG
    DSC00234.JPG
    652 KB · Views: 862
  • DSC00235.JPG
    DSC00235.JPG
    663.4 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC00236.JPG
    DSC00236.JPG
    686.6 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC00237.JPG
    DSC00237.JPG
    654.3 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC00238.JPG
    DSC00238.JPG
    636.9 KB · Views: 1,077
  • DSC00239.JPG
    DSC00239.JPG
    639.1 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC00240.JPG
    DSC00240.JPG
    720.9 KB · Views: 926
  • DSC00241.JPG
    DSC00241.JPG
    662.5 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC00242.JPG
    DSC00242.JPG
    624.4 KB · Views: 324
  • DSC00243.JPG
    DSC00243.JPG
    664.9 KB · Views: 556
  • DSC00245.JPG
    DSC00245.JPG
    646 KB · Views: 212

grenvilleriley

Mar 15, 2006
Hiya all.... am a newbie here as I am usually on the quad forum but Elvis told me to come on over! Anyone able to put a name to the guy standing next to your tall paul (brasil top!). I bumped into him again on saturday and he is such a top bloke. Was with me and my mate Jase all night at the reunion before last Saturdays and it was great to see him again. A name to the face would help patch my hazy memory!!!

Cheers.