elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
OSA Radio Slot:
none at present - occasional

Based:

North west- Bootle, used to be home of the quadrantpark..:thumbsup:

Preffered styles:
Italian house,chunky funky house,progressive house, electro house but ill mostly play oldskool:p

Been Playing For:
Since 1989 so 17 years on and off..:cool:

Biog:
Loved music all my life, started going to kiddie quad night and fallows in bootle when i was 15 in 88 and that was it i was hooked to the house sound anything with piano in itphones:
got meself some decks dj1800s i think they were called black with belt drive but they were the best thing i ever bought and started my collection of records from 3 beat records in
liverpool and groover records cost me an arm and leg for tunes but money well spent... you couldnt beat the tunes from 88-92 i would have to say that was the best time for clubbing everyone
was there for one thing the music and the atmosphere i think it must have happened all over the country because i have met so many people from hazydayz and other clubs who loved it back then
Started doing parties and got into djing for a few local pubs and clubs and started doing mobile for a while. Got a Residencie at a local club called the kiss situated in crosby waterloo and
was there for a few years then went from there to doing a scruffy pub up by liverpool football ground called the Oakfield but they used to have stay behind parties till early morning every weekend and i met alot
crazy people but had a really good time people would come there after clubs because they new it would be open till all hrs why the police were never called il never know then went mobile again
till i got another residencie in a small club in liverpool town centre called Olivers on colquit street near china town until i got a new job then i used to just do parties for friends and family...done a really good PARTY for superfreak an after hazydayz party that was excelent had a laugh...:fekked:

Upcoming Gigs:
:fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

Past Residencies:
Kiss club crosby,Olivers:king:

Past Guest Spots:
Secrets,fallows, yell club, paradoxs, hazydayz upstaires for ten minutes lol was totally drunk and took over G-bar clubs decks if that counts ha ha..:thumbsup:

Mixes:
Will be posting soon ive done millions..:wave:

Pm me by clicking this

Last edited by a moderator: