• I like a spikey funky type affair

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Ain't Fussed Either

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Elev8/Levit8 said:
surely it depends on if there's owt there to do a spiky funky do with?

Yeah i agree. If there is not much hair naturally then short is best, lol don't really like comb overs and shit. Overall though, i am not keen on shaved heads, it looks a tad thugish. Most of all i like a man with bed hair funny enough, all sticky uppy and smelling of sleep, actually i should have put that in the 'sexy' thread, as it always gets me going first thing.

easty

VIP Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Amelie said:
Yeah i agree. If there is not much hair naturally then short is best, lol don't really like comb overs and shit. Overall though, i am not keen on shaved heads, it looks a tad thugish. Most of all i like a man with bed hair funny enough, all sticky uppy and smelling of sleep, actually i should have put that in the 'sexy' thread, as it always gets me going first thing.

u sayin I look like a thug:eek:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Nah, you don't look thugish, but its a bit of an obvious look though for me (as in boy band/pink tshirt) but i guess its what is fash for your age group and social circles. It does suit you though.

I think Pat Swaz has foookin amazing hair...

PATRICK-SWAYZE.jpg

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Obviously he has, he is surley the benchmark for all men. Man that man is fit. Lol as Jonno says, he makes me so wet i need to chuck a bit of sawdust down.

:)

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
Shooms said:
I think Pat Swaz has foookin amazing hair...

PATRICK-SWAYZE.jpg

nah... 'kin half-arsed... he's a porg n'all...
can't be a proper do without product :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 412207698_m.jpg
    412207698_m.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 149
  • SoulGlo_logo.gif
    SoulGlo_logo.gif
    19.3 KB · Views: 145

easty

VIP Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Amelie said:
Nah, you don't look thugish, but its a bit of an obvious look though for me (as in boy band/pink tshirt) but i guess its what is fash for your age group and social circles. It does suit you though.

hahahahahahah , i look fook all like a boy band member, dont put me in the same category as steadman, Ive had a bald head from bein born, amelie you have made me laugh so much with comment you would not believe it. Tbh my social circles look is proper scally, nike trainers with bubbles in, stripey jumpers etc so I have done well to not look a cnut like the rest of em

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Amelie said:
Lol as Jonno says, he makes me so wet i need to chuck a bit of sawdust down.

PMSL :D :thumbsup: Wetter than on otters pocket :D

which reminds me, saw some right random roadkill the other day , couldnt quite work it out but it looked like a beaver or something :confused:

anyway, as you were... :D

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
easty said:
hahahahahahah , i look fook all like a boy band member, dont put me in the same category as steadman, Ive had a bald head from bein born, amelie you have made me laugh so much with comment you would not believe it. Tbh my social circles look is proper scally, nike trainers with bubbles in, stripey jumpers etc so I have done well to not look a cnut like the rest of em

In that pic you do a bit, you have that whole Callum Best/ Aidee/ blah blah look, but hey, as i said- its current fashion so its whats done innit- i am not dissing it. Also, Stead is a very good looking young lad, but he looked better with his hair longer.

easty

VIP Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Amelie said:
In that pic you do a bit, you have that whole Callum Best/ Aidee/ blah blah look, but hey, as i said- its current fashion so its whats done innit- i am not dissing it. Also, Stead is a very good looking young lad, but he looked better with his hair longer.

do you not think the boyband members have hi jacked the scally blad head though. Ive had a bald head since bein a kid and thats was mainly as it was cheaper for my dad to cut it than for me to go to the hairdresser:$
They'll move onto something else shortly though, then I can feel comfortable with my bald head again;)

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
Amelie said:
Stead is a very good looking young lad, but he looked better with his hair longer.

i know a few people who have done that, gone from long (as in funky long), then really short, and now its long again they've realised how much long suits em.
thinks it depends on the person thou, i prefer medium-ish funky look, but short can also be nice (bit rugged), just not bald thats squeeky and shiney :naughty:

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
I love my skinhead :thumbsup:

None of that early morning styling of the hair crap, just roll out of bed brush the teeth & done ;)

Them adverts for that styling wax really grate on my nerves, the one where the guy has his hair all funky & styled, thing is, if he fell over his hair would shatter :|